Navigation tips

Navigation tips

Postby Tyler » May 14th, 2011, 11:33 pm

Hey everyone! I am so glad to see people over here! I thought I would just give you a few navigation techniques to keep in mind as you are going throughout the forum.

If you want to view only unread topics, from the board index screen click here:
unread.jpg

There are some other cool stuff there too.

If you want to jump to the first unread post of a topic, click here:
first unread post.jpg

If you want to view the last post of a topic, click here:
Last post.jpg

If you want to jump to a different forum, you can easily use the forum "address tree" at the top of the page. The only thing is you can only go back, not forward. Another way to do this is located at the bottom right of the screen on all the pages except for the main forum home page. It is a bar that will let you go to any category/subcategory available to you.
Jump to section.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tyler

Cutter: Silver Bullet 13"

Re: Navigation tips

Postby CaseysAngel » May 14th, 2011, 11:53 pm

Thanks Tyler. Looks Great!!!!!!!
CaseysAngel

Postby sherri » May 15th, 2011, 2:46 am

Thanks Tyler..I think it is really helpful to people to see this. In particular for people like me that do not "get" forums..however, I might add this on is pretty great...LOL
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Postby Thyme » May 15th, 2011, 3:26 am

Thanks Tyler
Thyme

Postby MeFlick » May 15th, 2011, 8:53 am

Thank you Tyler. I'm guessing you were the power behind the scenes that helped get this setup in a big way. Thank you for that as well.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby Elizabeth » May 15th, 2011, 2:49 pm

Thanks, Tyler! That is helpful information!
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby JeannetteC » May 15th, 2011, 3:09 pm

Thanks Tyler. I'm discovering part of that, but the other info will make life easier for sure.
JeannetteC

Postby Tyler » May 15th, 2011, 6:23 pm

You're welcome! :-D
Tyler

Cutter: Silver Bullet 13"

Postby CaseysAngel » May 16th, 2011, 6:58 am

Yes Tyler is the man behind the scenes.LOL

Hey I"m just happy I found the little orange button to take me to the last unread post in a thread. I was getting tired of scrolling but I wasn't gonna complain.LMBO
CaseysAngel

Postby Thyme » May 16th, 2011, 8:23 am

Yep, that little orange button is a life saver!
Thyme

Postby MeFlick » May 16th, 2011, 8:25 am

CaseysAngel wrote:. . . Hey I"m just happy I found the little orange button to take me to the last unread post in a thread. I was getting tired of scrolling but I wasn't gonna complain.LMBO

First, I was about to say Hey Christy - you can't put that teaser out there and then not tell us WHERE that little orange button was but then I decided to go look for it myself and see how easy it was to find! :? Glad to say I found it - but only because you referenced it as a "LITTLE" and "ORANGE" - not sure I'd call it a button but maybe that's my old eyes!! LOL

for those looking for it - look to the left side next to a post title before you have clicked on the post. 8-)
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Postby CaseysAngel » May 16th, 2011, 9:02 am

LOL sorry. Here is this better, I circled it for others. And your right it's not a button, it's a "page" I guess.LOL
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CaseysAngel

Postby MeFlick » May 16th, 2011, 9:17 am

:lol: Ah yes - much better! LOL I was going to try and do a screen shot but I'm presently on my MAC and I'm not quite so familiar with doing it on here so glad you beat me to it! LOL I think you are right - it is probably a "page" now that you point that out - I started to describe it as one of those corner book marker thingys but wasn't sure that was any better of an explanation! LOL :lol:
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Postby CaseysAngel » May 16th, 2011, 10:42 am

MeFlick wrote::lol: Ah yes - much better! LOL I was going to try and do a screen shot but I'm presently on my MAC and I'm not quite so familiar with doing it on here so glad you beat me to it! LOL I think you are right - it is probably a "page" now that you point that out - I started to describe it as one of those corner book marker thingys but wasn't sure that was any better of an explanation! LOL :lol:

LOL that would have worked. AT least you told WHERE to find it. I didn't even think about doing that when I first posted.lol
CaseysAngel

Return to General