WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Re: WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Postby Thyme » May 16th, 2011, 4:41 pm

Sherri, go put your feet up, you have done an amazing job to get them all out!
Thyme

Postby LisaH » May 16th, 2011, 4:53 pm

Thyme wrote:Sherri, go put your feet up, you have done an amazing job to get them all out!

AMEN!!!!
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby CaseysAngel » May 16th, 2011, 5:25 pm

Hi Rosemary and Mary!!!!!!!! I am so happy to see you both.

Mary, I just got your latest email honey and I promise I will answer soon. I have to get dinner going though.

Susan, I sure was gonna come get you and yes we are going to have a BLAST!!!!!!!!LOL
CaseysAngel

Postby Phyllis » May 16th, 2011, 5:53 pm

Sherri, I hope you are resting by now. The picture that you sent us showing the FedX truck pulling out of your driveway made my day. :lol:
Phyllis

Postby sherri » May 16th, 2011, 6:55 pm

Rest? What is that? I got notice today of the next shipment. I need to prepare for that next...I just came here to get re-energized..
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Postby Phyllis » May 16th, 2011, 7:47 pm

Oh my, but that means more happy cat owners. Hope you get plenty of energizing here.
Phyllis

Postby gardengirl3 » May 16th, 2011, 8:17 pm

Hello all! I am Vicki...Gardengirl3...from central Illinos. I am a Manager of Informations systems by day and a card creator by night! I have been married for 30 years...have 2 awesome sons and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I dearly love! I am soon to be the proud owner of a Lynx tentatively by Wednesday this week. A huge thanks to Sherrie and all the hard work she has done to get these babies to us...Love ya Sherrie! I look forward to meeting all of you and hoping to be able to contribute and share if I learn! HUGS!!!

Vicki

http://vldesigns.blogspot.com/
gardengirl3

Postby PennyDuncan » May 16th, 2011, 8:19 pm

gardengirl3 wrote:Hello all! I am Vicki...Gardengirl3...from central Illinos. I am a Manager of Informations systems by day and a card creator by night! I have been married for 30 years...have 2 awesome sons and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I dearly love! I am soon to be the proud owner of a Lynx tentatively by Wednesday this week. A huge thanks to Sherrie and all the hard work she has done to get these babies to us...Love ya Sherrie! I look forward to meeting all of you and hoping to be able to contribute and share if I learn! HUGS!!!

Vicki

http://vldesigns.blogspot.com/

HEY VICKI!!!!!! Girl I'm doing the mailman dance with you girl!!! I know you are SO SUPER EXCITED!!!!!
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby CaseysAngel » May 16th, 2011, 9:07 pm

YAY!!! Welcome Vicki and I"m with Penny. I"ll dance with ya!!!!
CaseysAngel

Postby Marjorie » May 17th, 2011, 12:57 am

I live in Oregon and have been here about 7 years. We moved here from Texas but consider Tennesee home as we lived there for 28 years. We do go back there for 3-4 months each year as we have our daughter and her family there. I am married to my wonderful husband of 48 years. We have two children, son and daughter, and 4 grandchildren, 3 boys and 1 Princess!
I will be the owner of a Lynx real soon. I love to make cards, but am not creative at designing so I always look for inspiration from others. I also love to sew and do machine embroider.
Marjorie

Postby craftylady » May 17th, 2011, 2:58 am

Hi Everyone: My name is Valerie and I live (for the most part) in Arizona. I have one son, Justin (who will be 40 this year) and my wonderful husband Keith.

I have a gazelle (and also an E, but don't use it now) and I will soon be getting an 18 couger. I really enjoy using MTC so am hoping that we will still be able to use it with the couger. I am mainly a card maker.

I'm happy to be a part of this new group.

Valerie
craftylady

Postby CaseysAngel » May 17th, 2011, 7:52 am

Welcome Valerie,

You can still use it with your cougar. In the software forum there is even a category for MTC. We will be happy to help you with any questions you may have. I still use and love my MTC as well. I am excited to see the new BC software to though.LOL
CaseysAngel

Postby Thyme » May 17th, 2011, 9:34 am

craftylady wrote:Hi Everyone: My name is Valerie and I live (for the most part) in Arizona. I have one son, Justin (who will be 40 this year) and my wonderful husband Keith.

I have a gazelle (and also an E, but don't use it now) and I will soon be getting an 18 couger. I really enjoy using MTC so am hoping that we will still be able to use it with the couger. I am mainly a card maker.

I'm happy to be a part of this new group.

Valerie

You can definitely still use MTC Valerie
Thyme

Postby shopmo » May 17th, 2011, 11:45 am

Hi, I recognise quite a few here, those will recognise me as Shopmo (one of Dawn's designers), but my real name is Linda, I only live about 25 minutes drive away from Dawn so that is a fantastic advantage (although she might not see it that way :lol: )

I'm married (almost 36 years), 2 adult children and 4 very cute adorable grandchildren. I work part time, helping the disabled with mobility equipment.

I love to design 3d items, it started with my daughters wedding (I added up all the boxes I made, small and large and they came to nearly a thousand!!). I love my cougar and what it helps me achieve - started out with the robo and then the knk, but the cougar stands head and shoulders above any machine out there! Because I knew Dawn before she bought out the cougars, my name was down for one before even the specs were out because I knew that if Dawn put her name to it, then it would be fab, anything less just does not happen with Dawn.

So if anyone sees me out shopping and I have a glazed look in my eye, that is because I cannot go into shops without looking at items and trying to see how to make them in card :D

I hope everyone has fun here and we all encourage and support each other to have that fun!!

Linda
shopmo

Postby LJ Scrapper » May 17th, 2011, 12:03 pm

"Wave" Hi ShopMo
Lynda

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn - Benjamin Franklin
LJ Scrapper

Postby sherri » May 17th, 2011, 12:11 pm

Hey Linda...so glad you made it! I am so jealous that you are 25 minutes from Dawn...it is a good thing I am not...LOL
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Postby shopmo » May 17th, 2011, 2:12 pm

sherri wrote:Hey Linda...so glad you made it! I am so jealous that you are 25 minutes from Dawn...it is a good thing I am not...LOL

Yes, you need to come and meet Thyme, apparently he has this one pitched howl that only happens when I appear - this has convinced Dawn that Thyme loves me, but the way he eyes my thigh makes me think he is seeing plenty of meat on that bone!! :lol: Lets just say it takes me about 10 minutes to get through the front door and a seat by Dawn's computer :o

I try not to annoy Dawn before I vist because I am sure she tells him to 'lovingly greet me!!', of course I am free to annoy her on other days :lol:

Linda
shopmo

Postby shopmo » May 17th, 2011, 2:13 pm

LJ Scrapper wrote:"Wave" Hi ShopMo

Waving back oh namesake!!
shopmo

Postby LJ Scrapper » May 17th, 2011, 2:28 pm

shopmo wrote:
LJ Scrapper wrote:"Wave" Hi ShopMo

Waving back oh namesake!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lynda

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn - Benjamin Franklin
LJ Scrapper

Postby Rorysnonna » May 17th, 2011, 6:43 pm

Hi Everyone,
My name is Lysa and I am from Jersey. I love all things crafty and have been using die cutters since '06 when my the blue wishblade came to play in my craftspace. I love all things digi and spend way to many hours with my computer. I call him Huey! I don't post much but read all the boards I belong to daily. I work full time and have a busy family. I enjoy learning from others and try my best to share. I love love love software too! I try to post to my blog as much as I can but life has a way of getting busy. My joke with my family is that if I could own every cutter on the market I would buy them all! I love to make party favors and I tell my boss and the dear hubby almost everyday that I should be home making cute little boxes with little treats inside to hand out to everyone. Best of luck on this new forum and I will visit often. Best to you all,
Lysa
If you want to see my blog the addy is
www.lysaandhueyink.blogspot.com
Rorysnonna

PreviousNext

Return to General