WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Re: WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Postby allandra42 » May 17th, 2011, 6:43 pm

Hey vicki I am also an Information system manager and expecting a new cougar to arrive tomorrow. I am sharing your excitement. :D
Hours spent in my craftroom are considered by me "Time Well Spent"
Please visit my blog: http://timewellspentbylesa.blogspot.com/
allandra42

Cutter: 15 inch Cougar, 24 inch Silver Bullet

Postby Rosemarie » May 17th, 2011, 6:52 pm

Where in Jersey Lysa? i grew up in Jersey City, lived there until '78
Rosemarie

Postby anncoralsprings » May 17th, 2011, 8:46 pm

Hi, I am Ann from South Florida and I'm expecting........a new Lynx this week!! So happy to meet new friends and see familiar names from MTC. I am a mom of 2 college kids, happily married for 38 years (next month) and work part-time as a Speech Therapist in the public schools. I am a quilter at heart who transitioned to scrapbooking and card making in the past few years. I enjoy beading too! I have been so inspired from so many of you on your blogs and the different forums--thank you!! So happy to hear about this new forum for black cat cutters (USA). I think Thyme and Sherri are terrific! BTW, love the black cat cutter icons some of you have--gotta grab that file and make one for meself! Very cool!
anncoralsprings

Postby CaseysAngel » May 18th, 2011, 8:42 am

welcome everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
CaseysAngel

Postby Andy_TheDigiStreet » May 18th, 2011, 10:12 am

Hi all!

I'm Andy. My partner and I run a four-cabin vacation rental on Tee Lake here in Michigan. We've only been running it for one-year so it is still VERY new to us. We have 2-dogs and 1 outdoor cat. We moved here from Florida so it's been interesting adjusting to the weather. I'm not a stranger to the cold since I grew up in Ohio.

That's it!
Andy
Andy_TheDigiStreet

Postby Lindacrew4 » May 18th, 2011, 10:15 am

Welcome Andy
so glad you gave us a look, I think you'll like it here better.
Lindacrew4
Lindacrew4

Cutter: 13" cougar

Postby CaseysAngel » May 18th, 2011, 10:19 am

Andy_TheDigiStreet wrote:Hi all!

I'm Andy. My partner and I run a four-cabin vacation rental on Tee Lake here in Michigan. We've only been running it for one-year so it is still VERY new to us. We have 2-dogs and 1 outdoor cat. We moved here from Florida so it's been interesting adjusting to the weather. I'm not a stranger to the cold since I grew up in Ohio.

That's it!
Andy

Welcome Andy. It's great to have you here.
CaseysAngel

Postby Thyme » May 18th, 2011, 12:04 pm

hi Andy, welcome!
Thyme

Postby Suzan » May 18th, 2011, 12:11 pm

Haven't Kept up on all the new welcomes, So I will make one BIG HAPPY GIGANTIC WELCOME, to everyone new.
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby LisaH » May 18th, 2011, 12:45 pm

WELCOME everyone!!
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby LJ Scrapper » May 18th, 2011, 12:51 pm

Welcome all to the new Black Cat USA home - it is rather lovely here don't you think?
Lynda

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn - Benjamin Franklin
LJ Scrapper

Postby shirltop » May 18th, 2011, 5:49 pm

I hope I am posting in the right place. It will take me a while to get this forum figured out but I am glad that I found it! My name is Shirley (shirltop) and I live in northern Utah. I have never considered myself crafty. My husband bought me a cutter a couple of years ago and I have been exploring the world of paper crafting ever since. I have fun trying to make new things. They don't always turn out but it is always a learning experience for me to try them! I am 53 years old and have been married to my best friend for 22 years. I have four step-children and we have 2 of our own. They range from 33 to 14. I have 3, soon to be 4, grandchildren whom I adore. I have always wanted to be "creative" but just never knew how. At least with my cutter I have done more than ever before. I will be getting my Lynx tomorrow and can't wait! I will more than likely lurk more than anything, but love seeing all your creations that help to inspire me.
"The time has come for us to stand a little taller." Gordon B. Hinckley
shirltop

Cutter: Black Cat Lynx

Postby Lindacrew4 » May 18th, 2011, 7:42 pm

Shirley you have to do more than LURK, its going to be a great family friendly place to be.So glad you came aboard.

every one this is the wonderful lady who will be delivering Dylans cards! Please welcome her with opening arms..
Lindacrew4
Lindacrew4

Cutter: 13" cougar

Postby LisaH » May 18th, 2011, 7:46 pm

Hey Shirley!!!! Welcome....
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby Elizabeth » May 18th, 2011, 8:17 pm

Hi Shirley!
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby Suzan » May 18th, 2011, 8:27 pm

Lindacrew4 wrote:Shirley you have to do more than LURK, its going to be a great family friendly place to be.So glad you came aboard.

every one this is the wonderful lady who will be delivering Dylans cards! Please welcome her with opening arms..
Lindacrew4

Big Welcome Shirley, what you are doing is so awesome.
Suzan

Suzan

Postby LynnB » May 18th, 2011, 10:32 pm

I'm Lynn. I live in the a smallish town just outside of Milwaukee, WI. I'm married and have 3 children. A daughter, 22. A daughter 20 and a son 17. My father, 83, lives with us as well as my 1 1/2 year old grandaughter. So yes, I have 4 generations under one roof. This proves to be a challenge sometimes. I just got my lynx yesterday and am having fun figuring everything out. I use MTC software and just love it. I know it has tons of features that I have not even begun to use yet. Looking forward to experimenting with vinyl and I'm really trying to master print n cut as I'd love to start making some cards. So far this forum has been extremely helpful. Love all the video tutorials.

Lynn
LynnB

Postby Suzan » May 19th, 2011, 12:10 am

Welcome, Lynn I know how you feel, I am one generation shy of you. Daughter 22, and my mom. It does get very crazy at times. Especially since my craft room is part of the living room. I complain about the tv, and they complain about the noise I make.
Suzan

Suzan

Postby sherri » May 19th, 2011, 1:40 am

Welcome...welcome to everyone! We are so happy to have you all!
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Postby whizzy » May 19th, 2011, 2:05 am

I'm Glynis a.k.a. whizzy & am new to the world of digital cutting. At the end of March I got an 18" BC & have yet to bond properly with it I'm sad to say! Babysitting away from home a couple of days a week, getting sick, going on holidays & trying to learn the various softwares necessary — are some of my excuses . . . I was expecting to be a bit further along by now, so a bit disappointed in myself. Retired, still married (I never finish anything!) :lol: mother of 2 DDs, stepmother of 2 DSs, grandma of 2 cute boys (about to turn 1 & 2) & stepgrandma to 6 others, ages (2-10.) We live in a beautiful coastal area, with lovely views. Tia (dalmation) & Desi (moggie) rule the house! Recently I quit digital scrapbook kit designing to get back to scrapping for enjoyment. I also love painting, dollshouse miniatures & genealogy. This concludes chapter I . . .

cheers!
Last edited by whizzy on September 17th, 2011, 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.scrapsofstuff.com
Mac OS X 10.9, Windows 7
Inkscape, Signcut Pro (with dongle) & Scal3  tiny bites! )
whizzy

Cutter: 18" Cougar

PreviousNext

Return to General