WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Re: WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Postby LisaH » May 19th, 2011, 6:06 am

Lynn & Glynis, we're glad you are here. Welcome!
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby Lindacrew4 » May 19th, 2011, 6:28 am

Welcome! your going to love our sandbox...
Lindacrew4

Cutter: 13" cougar

Postby sherri » May 19th, 2011, 9:35 am

Welcome all the new comers! Now get out those machines and get to playing with them! LOL I expect great things from you guys here!
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Postby nicki » May 19th, 2011, 11:19 am

My name is Nicki and I have access to a Black Cat through marriage. ha ha, just kidding. I am married to Tyler who seems to be pretty well known on the forum. We live in Connecticut and while the Black Cat is Ty's baby we also have a 7 month old human baby who likes to hang out with me since Ty is pretty busy. My one guarantee of seeing Tyler is if I help him put his projects together, I am the one who makes them "look good" lol.
I have to say, reading about you gals/guys, and seeing the amazing things you all can do, I can see why Ty spends so much time here!
It has been nice to sort of meet you all!
nicki

Postby MeFlick » May 19th, 2011, 12:34 pm

Hey everybody Welcome! I wanted to say a special welcome and "thanks" to Nicki, Tyler's wife who "joined" us last night. It's so nice to "meet" you Nicki! Smart woman that you are to come and find out about all these other "women" (and men) in Tyler's life! LOL You have a great guy there, but I am sure you already know that since you married him! LOL Thanks for sharing him with us. You do a great job making his projects look good! We hope to see and hear more from "you" as well. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can help YOU with! (We can even tell Tyler to get off the forum and go help you with that baby if you need - just let us know!). LOL Ohhh and by the way - you might want to keep an eye on Tyler if he ever picks up that real cute baby and heads off with him and a packing box, packing peanuts, and packing tape in his hand muttering something about having to ship him off to Dawn or Sherri - just sayin! :lol: :lol: ;)
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby Thyme » May 19th, 2011, 1:47 pm

nicki wrote:My name is Nicki and I have access to a Black Cat through marriage. ha ha, just kidding. I am married to Tyler who seems to be pretty well known on the forum. We live in Connecticut and while the Black Cat is Ty's baby we also have a 7 month old human baby who likes to hang out with me since Ty is pretty busy. My one guarantee of seeing Tyler is if I help him put his projects together, I am the one who makes them "look good" lol.
I have to say, reading about you gals/guys, and seeing the amazing things you all can do, I can see why Ty spends so much time here!

Hi Nicki, welcome!!
I am the one who has been trying to bribe Tyler to send me that lovely baby!
Thyme

Postby sherri » May 19th, 2011, 2:35 pm

Hey Nicki! It is a good thing you could come hang out with us. It will give you something to do while Tyler is so busy with the store or the forum or the software or on the phone brain storming something new for the store....LOL We all LOVE him dearly and we are so happy to have you be a part of things! And Mel is right..if the baby disappears he has been promised to both Dawn and I....but I figure the way I see it since I am in the U.S. close to the Mall Of America the chances of my getting him first are pretty good...LOL You come shop and pick him up! I hope we continue to see you here! :-)
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Postby Thyme » May 19th, 2011, 2:47 pm

Hey Sherri, that baby is mine!
Thyme

Postby PennyDuncan » May 19th, 2011, 5:33 pm

nicki wrote:My name is Nicki and I have access to a Black Cat through marriage. ha ha, just kidding. I am married to Tyler who seems to be pretty well known on the forum. We live in Connecticut and while the Black Cat is Ty's baby we also have a 7 month old human baby who likes to hang out with me since Ty is pretty busy. My one guarantee of seeing Tyler is if I help him put his projects together, I am the one who makes them "look good" lol.

Hey Nicki!!!!!! Great to see you here too!!!! You have an awesome hubby dude....so you do a great job of allowing him to be so awesome!!!!
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Postby scrappinwithz » May 19th, 2011, 5:41 pm

Hi everyone!! Most of you know me as Z or scrappinwithz, but my name is actually Zenita and I live in Southeast Missouri about and hour and a half from Christy (CaseysAngel). I've been scrapbooking for almost 10 years and started out with a blue wishblade and then got an insect and then was luckily able to get a 24" Black Cat Cougar for Christmas!! I love challenges and crops and know I will love everyone and everything here!! Glad to see some familiar faces. Sorry I wasn't here sooner but my internet has been down and I had surgery on Tuesday!!!
Z
scrappinwithz

Postby PennyDuncan » May 19th, 2011, 5:46 pm

scrappinwithz wrote:Hi everyone!! Most of you know me as Z or scrappinwithz, but my name is actually Zenita and I live in Southeast Missouri about and hour and a half from Christy (CaseysAngel). I've been scrapbooking for almost 10 years and started out with a blue wishblade and then got an insect and then was luckily able to get a 24" Black Cat Cougar for Christmas!! I love challenges and crops and know I will love everyone and everything here!! Glad to see some familiar faces. Sorry I wasn't here sooner but my internet has been down and I had surgery on Tuesday!!!
Z

Hey Z...Great to see you hear and all the other newbies!!!!!!!!
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Postby LINDA » May 19th, 2011, 5:55 pm

Hi i am Linda i live in London near where the olympics will be i have 2 daughters and 3 grandchildren i am a carer for one of my daughters who has special needs i to am disabled
LINDA

Postby LisaH » May 19th, 2011, 8:39 pm

Hey Nicki...umm Mrs. Tyler... we sure are glad you are here and that hubby of yours as well!

Hey Linda, welcome!
LisaH

Postby Texas Sheri » May 19th, 2011, 8:49 pm

I'm never, ever gonna get caught up here so HELLO EVERYONE!
===================
{pretend this is a cool animated .gif}

Sheri in Texas (as opposed to the ORIGINAL Sherri at That's Scrap]
The Grapevine Scrapper
Texas Sheri

Postby sherri » May 19th, 2011, 10:00 pm

ROFL....Hey Sheri? Me either and it is my forum...I am going as fast as I can...LOL I don't know HOW Christy, Rach and Dawn can get all over like this.
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Postby kim » May 19th, 2011, 11:03 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Kim and I currently live in the northern part of Louisiana. I'm a military brat and have lived everywhere, which includes Germany and Korea. I lived in Texas for 15 years and due to DH's work, we have been in St. Louis, D.C., So. California (which we sometimes stay there for the summer) and he works alot in AZ. We've been married for 31 years and have a 16 year old son. DS keeps me busy with sports and when he was little, I practically lived at the school with all the volunteer work. Right now I'm just trying to survive his teenage years! DH and I own our own business and I handle all the business (paperwork) side of the business. Lucky for me, the office is in my house and my schedule is flexible within reason.

I have a Cricut but I haven't touched it since I got my 24" Cougar a couple of months ago. I was a scrapbooker, but I haven't done a thing for scrapbooking since I got the Cougar. I have been playing with everything else and Tyler has been enabling me. I REALLY love making cards and working with the different materials that Tyler has been supplying me with. I think I may be addicted to the etching. I worked with vinyl for my DH's baseball team (So much better than painting the windows...the vinyl just peels off). I think the scrapbooking has been shelved for the next few years while I explore the wonderful world of papercrafting, but wait, it's not all paper, okay..kitty krafting.
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Postby LisaH » May 20th, 2011, 6:33 am

Welcome Kim!!
LisaH

Postby CaseysAngel » May 20th, 2011, 7:48 am

Welcome Kim!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki, thank you for sharing your hubby with us. We've heard about you and that lovely baby. Be careful, Dawn and Sherri have been trying to steal him honey, the baby that is not Tyler.LOL
CaseysAngel

Postby shortnscrappy » May 20th, 2011, 8:32 am

Hi everyone. My name is Patti (shortnscrappy here). I am a stay at home mom and a Marine Corps wife. I am originally from southern Indiana and I currently live in upstate NY. I will be moving to Camp Lejeune NC in a couple of months. After this upstate NY weather for 3 years I am definitely ready so some sunshine! Can't wait to start creating with my Lynx :D
shortnscrappy

Postby sherri » May 20th, 2011, 8:48 am

WELCOME to all of our new members! Pull up a chair and enjoy yourselves...we are so glad you are here! :-)
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

PreviousNext

Return to General