WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Re: WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Postby maenad6 » March 11th, 2015, 12:45 pm

Thank you both for the warm welcome. I've been poking around on blogs and am already learning from you both, already!
“The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have.” – Anna Quindlen
maenad6

Cutter: Silver Bullet 24"

Postby gone03 » April 15th, 2015, 9:42 am

Hi, I have a new pro-15 Silver Bullet and I'm from Fort worth TX. I'm hoping to use the Silver Bullet to do 3D dioramas of my 2D art work.
Milton
gone03

Cutter: Silver Bullet Pro-15

Postby Gigi » April 15th, 2015, 11:36 am

Congratulations on the new machine and welcome, Milton! We would all love to see your creations when you are up and running and feeling comfortable with the machine. Just take it slow and steady and you will be getting great results in no time at all!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby maenad6 » April 21st, 2015, 10:39 pm

gone03 wrote:Hi, I have a new pro-15 Silver Bullet and I'm from Fort worth TX. I'm hoping to use the Silver Bullet to do 3D dioramas of my 2D art work.
Milton

I'm excited to see there is someone else here in the DFW area! Can't wait to see some of your projects!
“The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have.” – Anna Quindlen
maenad6

Cutter: Silver Bullet 24"

Postby sherri » May 14th, 2015, 5:52 pm

Four years ago today this post was started! Where does the time go? I want to take a moment to thank each and every customer, in particular the ones I can call friends and family now...it has been a long but wonderful journey..and here is to many, many more years!
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Postby Gigi » May 14th, 2015, 6:08 pm

Really? Wow - time does fly! Thanks for sharing that. And yes, here's to many more years.

Thanks for all you do for your customers.

Gigi
Gigi

Postby PennyDuncan » May 14th, 2015, 8:30 pm

WOW....Can't be'ieve it's been 4 years already.....Congrats Sherri!!!!!!
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby kim » May 19th, 2015, 3:52 pm

Time flies by so quickly! I have enjoyed being a part of the "family" and so thankful for the wonderful machines that have brought us together and for the "family" that Sherri and Dawn have given us. Of course, none would be possible if they weren't such terrific ladies who truly know their machines and give us the greatest of support!!!

On another note, does it count that I used to be in the DFW area? LOL. I used to live in the SW portion of Ft Worth, off of Hulen, as far south as it used to go and there used to be pastures by my house. Bellaire was a "back road" to cut through to avoid the traffic on Hulen. Last time I visited, it was all built up and Bellaire had just as much traffic as Hulen.
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Postby summereo3 » May 23rd, 2015, 12:40 am

Hello, everybody.
I am from British, London.
Nice to meet you all. :D
http://www.casesam.co.uk/category-galax ... er-33.html
Last edited by summereo3 on May 24th, 2015, 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
summereo3

Cutter: prospective buyer

Postby PennyDuncan » May 23rd, 2015, 10:53 am

Hello to you summereo3!!! Welcome to the forum!!
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby whitefern » June 4th, 2015, 9:52 pm

Hi there. I'm Robin and I live in Auckland, New Zealand, with my husband and our last remaining cat of a huge array of tamed ferals, mainly from the one clan. She has kidney disease so I'm not sure how much longer she's got. :( We have one daughter who will gain her BS degree at the end of the year from the University of Arizona. She is married to a wonderful American guy. We've been over a couple of times and absolutely love it there. I get depressed back home though when I can't get what I want and I know it's in Joanns or Michaels or wherever. There's still a heck of a lot here but I know there's heaps there and the prices are better except when our exchange rate sabotages my spending.

I came across digital scrapbooking a while ago and used PSP7 and 8. I've also used PS Elements and I taught the GIMP at a local community night school for a while. I now use PS CS6.

Then, I came across electronic cutters and got a Bosskut Gazelle which allowed me to make some fabulous things including stuff from SVGCuts and others. In my research, I saw the Silver Bullet but decided not to spend that much. A few years later and I decided I'd get the best! It arrived this morning, it's out of the box but it may take me a while to have a go. I'm not exactly scared; just a little nervous about yet another learning curve, lol! However, Joanne from Cutting Edge Craft in Australia, who was extremely helpful with my enquiries, has given me a few websites to learn from, this being one of them. I'm so looking forward to learning from you guys. I've already looked at Penny's diffuser tutorial and had an aha moment.

Cheers!
Robin
whitefern

Cutter: The Silver Bullet Pro 13"

Postby Gigi » June 4th, 2015, 11:13 pm

Welcome Robin.

You were just approved for the Learning Center so that will be your new best friend for the next few weeks at least! :) The LC will walk you through all of the steps and hopefully take away some of the fear and hesitation. What you are feeling is all normal and we have all felt it. But the more you learn and work through the steps, the more confident you will become and then you will begin to have successful projects and those will just lead to more successful projects!

Jo and Barbara are great resources there for you, and we will be here if you get stuck and need us. There is a TON of information on here - and you can search for it as well so that may be useful. If you can't find what you need, just ask. And there are a lot of little things covered under the FAQ in the Learning Center that will also be helpful.

You have a great new machine and I am sure you will love it in no time, just like we all do! Just give yourself time to take it slow and you will be fine.

Welcome to the SB family!

Gigi
Gigi

Postby whitefern » June 6th, 2015, 6:43 pm

Thank you so much, Gigi. I rambled on a bit, didn't I? There does seem to be a lot of info here which I'm sure I'll be grateful for. Joanne in Australia has also kindly offered her help and I'm really glad to have such a great support team.

~ Robin
whitefern

Cutter: The Silver Bullet Pro 13"

Postby Gigi » June 6th, 2015, 6:52 pm

I love that you shared a bit with all of us. I didn't catch it the first time, but my oldest son is a graduate of U of Arizona - small world! :)

Joanne is wonderful support and I am sure her help will be invaluable. And if she isn't around when you get stuck, chances are there will be someone here to help (or you will find the info that you need). Either way, we are most happy to have you here!!

Gigi
Gigi

Postby sandfly » September 24th, 2015, 4:54 am

Hi I'm Sandra and I'm from Queensland, Australia.
I'm on a steep learning curve and having fun!
sandfly

Cutter: Professional series 13

Postby MeFlick » September 24th, 2015, 7:51 am

Welcome - glad you are having fun!
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby Gigi » September 24th, 2015, 8:48 am

Welcome Sandra! Yes we will all admit that there is a steep learning curve, but hopefully between the learning center and the videos here (under Broadcast), those on You Tube and the forum, you will feel well supported through the process.

And remember, we were ALL where you are and made it through! If we can all do it, you can too! I promise! :)

Gigi
Gigi

Postby mrsmax » November 13th, 2015, 11:13 pm

Hello,

My name is BB. I am from Cleveland, Ohio. I have just upgrade to 15" Silver Bullet and I learning so much from the forum and online classess.
mrsmax

Cutter: Prospective Buyer

Postby Gigi » November 14th, 2015, 3:13 am

Welcome to the forum and the Silver Bullet family. You will love your 15" and all of the great people on the forum. Enjoy the learning and have fun. Holler if there is anything we can do...

Gigi
Gigi

Postby MeFlick » November 14th, 2015, 8:19 am

Welcome BB. Enjoy your new machine.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

PreviousNext