WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Postby sherri » May 14th, 2011, 2:59 pm

This is the area we would like to have you post where you are from and any general information you would like others to know about yourself.

I will start by introducing myself. I am married and we live in Minnesota. My husband works for San Francisco fire so we see each other about 10 days a month. It is the perfect marriage. We each have two children from previous marriages, a boy and girl for each of us. Both of my children are married with children which are the light of my life....(five grand daughters). My husband's son will be getting married in July and his daughter is still in college. I have been using die cutting machines for five years and have been thru them all. I sold KNK, Pazzles and now Black Cat and I am sure you are all well aware of where my loyalty lies.
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Re: WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Postby CaseysAngel » May 14th, 2011, 6:06 pm

Hi Everyone!!!!!!!!!

I'm Christy and I am from Southern Illinois. I have three kid's, twins Adam and Abby, and my little one Ally. My hubby and I live out in the country on what we call our little mini farm.LOL I am a stay at home mom who loves to craft.

I can't wait to meet you all. I am using the Black Cat Cougar and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!

God Bless,
Christy
CaseysAngel

Postby rachellann » May 14th, 2011, 6:44 pm

Hello I am rachellann
I am from southern Iowa.,I have 5 children ages 29,25,21,12 10 and 5 grandchildren soon to be 6 come july. I get to be a stay at home mom and have fun making files to share.
I use the 18: Blackcat Cougar but also have a a US cuuters- MH-871 and also the gazelle, soft ware i use includes Sure cuts alot, Make the cut , inscape and signcut, and as soon as the new software is released from Blackcat i will use that too.

Enjoy crafting as it soothes the soul.
Rachellann
Helping where I can when I can.
Using a 24" Silver Bullet Pro and also have a 18" Cougar
rachellann

Cutter: 18 Cougar, 24"Silver Bullet

Postby Tyler » May 14th, 2011, 7:25 pm

Hi everyone! This is so unlike me to do this, but I thought I would anyways. :-)
I'm Tyler - some of you may know me from All That Jazz Supplies or the MTC forum! I currently live in Connecticut where I am attending Dental School.

I use the Black Cat Cougar and Black Cat lynx - best cutters out there! I started off with a passion for vinyl. Now, with these cutters, that passion has morphed into a new branch of creativity and cutting materials. I am excited to have this fun forum and hope to be able to help out where I can!
Tyler

Cutter: Silver Bullet 13"

Postby Angel135612 » May 14th, 2011, 8:02 pm

Hi Everyone!!!

I'm Diane, I live in the beautiful state of Colorado, at the base of Pikes Peak. I don't have any kids, unless you count my furballs, (2 cats named Laptop and Tigger) I work for the US Postal Service, and am getting close to being eligible to retire... and looking forward to the day I can. I have a 24 inch Cougar, and don't get to spend as much time as I would like playing with it. But I do try to cut something at least 2 or 3 times a week.. just so it doesn't feel neglected. LOL

Thanks for inviting me to join.. I look forward to meeting everyone and learning all I can about my machine.
Diane in Colorado Springs
The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
Angel135612

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby CaseysAngel » May 14th, 2011, 8:05 pm

HI angel, hi Tyler.
CaseysAngel

Postby Dana » May 14th, 2011, 8:10 pm

I'm Dana. I live in North Ohio. I am a married mother and stay at home mom of 3 teens, 18, 16 and 15. I have a black lab that is part of the family and well loved. I enjoy making files, sewing and reading. I will be using a Black Cat Lynx in the very very near future.

I'm looking forward to making new friends and enjoying the company of old friends.

Dana
Dana

Cutter: Lynx "Nikita"

Postby PennyDuncan » May 14th, 2011, 8:17 pm

Hey Everyone....I'm Penny....I live in Robards, KY......In the business world I'm an Administrative Assistant.....I am blessed with 2 AWESOME sons.....25 & 16.......I have a fantastic hubby who totally supports my passion for ART and I have 2 doggies and a kitty!!! I LOVE Mixed Media and creating cards are my all time favorites.....I own the Black Cat 12" Lynx and I absolutely LOVE this machine!!!!! In my eyes it's the best cutter around and know I will be a happy kitty owner for many many MANY years to come!!! ;)

I'm so looking forward to getting to know everyone!!!!
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby Thyme » May 14th, 2011, 8:19 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Dawn otherwise known as Thyme.
Living in Derby, UK.
Married to a wonderful husband with 2 furkids.
Obsessed with cutters and crafting!
Thyme

Postby CaseysAngel » May 14th, 2011, 8:20 pm

Thyme wrote:Hi everyone, I'm Dawn otherwise known as Thyme.
Living in Derby, UK.
Married to a wonderful husband with 2 furkids.
Obsessed with cutters and crafting!

She forgot. Honest, hardworking, dedicated, friendly, loving, and adorable!!!!!!!
CaseysAngel

Postby Thyme » May 14th, 2011, 8:28 pm

Aw Christy!
You are describing yourself too
Thyme

Postby CeCeCreates » May 14th, 2011, 8:32 pm

Well, that's weird. I filled this out earlier, and it isn't here now. Hmmmm. Well, shorter version now, LOL. I grew up in Atlanta, live in Dayton, Ohio now. 3 kids, 27,24,20. Oldest is getting married in June. I have physical limitations, so crafting saves my sanity. (I really said at all much nicer earlier, but seems so redundent to me now, LOL!)
CeCeCreates

Cutter: Black Cat 13 inch

Postby corwins » May 14th, 2011, 8:38 pm

Hi, I am Sheri ( with only one r) lol. My forum name is ( corwins).
I am excited to be here, hi all.
I am a twin, married, and have 2 sons and 5 grandchildren.
I live in the middle of the US in Kansas.
I use a Black Cat Cougar which I love and look forward to talking with my friends and meeting new one as well as learning new stuff.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt by the heart. Helen Keller

http://www.mycardspot.blogspot.com
corwins

Cutter: Black Cat Cougar 13"

Postby beanie21787 » May 14th, 2011, 8:56 pm

mars*
Ok time to edit I am Beanie from Maryland yes Toto it is a state! I have been scrapbooking for many years. I have 2 grown daughters April 26 and Blair 22 and my wonderful husband Danny of almost 18 years. I currently have 3 saint bernards Munchkin 7 who is blind and her two kids Panda who is 4 and Payton who is 3. I also have 2 cats Cocoa who is 5 and Paris Hilton who is 2 and 2 little Sugar Gliders Phat Phat the male and Critter the female they are about 7 years old. The gliders are a new addition as of 2 weeks ago and I am sure will be in many upcoming scrapbook layouts. I have a cricut E an old silhouette and my new Lynx cutter the first 2 are packed up......
Some of the places I have lived are
England
North Carolina
Washington DC
Maryland
New Jersey
Hawaii
and Germany
Maryland and Germany being my favorites
Last edited by beanie21787 on May 24th, 2011, 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
beanie21787

Cutter: lynx 12

Postby rachellann » May 14th, 2011, 8:58 pm

lol Beanie

Welcome all
Helping where I can when I can.
Using a 24" Silver Bullet Pro and also have a 18" Cougar
rachellann

Cutter: 18 Cougar, 24"Silver Bullet

Postby Elizabeth » May 14th, 2011, 9:27 pm

Hi I'm Elizabeth. I live in the woods of Southern New Hampshire with my husband (almost 26 years), and DDs ages 16 and 14. When I'm not at work, I love to be home crafting. Besides papercrafting, I love to dye and spin wool, and knit the results. Wow, that is probably more than you need to know about me!
Last edited by Elizabeth on May 18th, 2011, 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby HappyCrafter » May 14th, 2011, 9:45 pm

Hi All,

I'm with Tyler, I usually don't do this. But what the heck.

I live in North Central Idaho with my wonderful husband of 28 years. We have lived here for only 5 years. We are originally from Southern California. We are retired. No children. No animals. Lots and lots of nieces and nephews we get to spoil and have spoiled.

I have been papercrafting for about 15 years. I also enjoy riding my bike (the pedal kind). I plan on riding the Trail of the Coeur d'Alene in July. It goes from the Washington/Idaho border to the Idaho/Montana border, so I am in training for that. Generally I just plain enjoy life--hence the name HappyCrafter.

Beanie you are too funny!
HappyCrafter

Postby ShirleyG » May 14th, 2011, 9:56 pm

Hi Everyone, I'm ShirleyG and live in Albuquerque, NM. where I work for the district attorney's office.
I have an 18" Black Cat and 2 Bichons.
ShirleyG

Postby Sharon » May 14th, 2011, 10:08 pm

I'm from San Antonio via Oklahoma City. We've been here almost a year. The rest of my life, I've lived in OK. We have one son. He's still in OKC.
Sharon

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Postby Birdy » May 14th, 2011, 10:10 pm

*waves* I am Laura, but most call me Birdy. I am married to an awesome guy who I'm happy to say spoils me rotten. We live in the Atlanta Georgia area, though I'm originally from central Illinois, and my hubby is from upstate New York. I am a stay at home mom to 3 (mostly) awesome parasites. Tyler is almost 21 and is leaving for bootcamp tomorrow (no tears, I'm gonna be strong), Trey is 14 and is my athletic/always moving son, and Tori just turned 4. We call her "redneck diva". We are breeders of exotic parrots, though we are on a hiatus for a bit so we can spend some time enjoying our family while we're all still under one roof. We also are aquarium hobbyists and have 2 salt water reef tanks currently.

I love to create, but rarely can put 2 thoughts together, so I tend to putter more than produce anything substantial. I love trying new mediums/techniques and files, so if you need a guinea pig, I'm your girl. I look forward to getting to know all of you fabulous people, and sharing fun times along our journey.

If you aren't having fun, you're doing it wrong.
Birdy
Birdy

Next

Return to General