Tyler-vinyl question

Tyler-vinyl question

Postby minorcustomcrafts » November 20th, 2011, 11:17 pm

Have you thought about selling outdoor vinyl? I would rather get it from you  especially since after i order from expressions vinyl my card gets fraudulent charges.
minorcustomcrafts

Re: Tyler-vinyl question

Postby Gigi » November 21st, 2011, 1:15 am

Yikes, Trisha - that is awful.

If Tyler can't help you with it, you can try www.vinylsuperstore.com. Many of us have ordered from her and the service is quick (not as quick as Tyler!!) and the vinyl is a great quality.

Just giving you a backup plan if Tyler doesn't have what you need!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Angel135612 » November 21st, 2011, 1:29 am

I 2nd what Gigi said about Vinyl Super Store.... can't beat the prices and service is great!!!
Diane in Colorado Springs
The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
Angel135612

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby minorcustomcrafts » November 21st, 2011, 8:23 am

Thanks I will look into them and then order after I get my new card  i am just glad the bank caught it at about $700, there were still like 10 declined. I got lucky.
minorcustomcrafts

Postby kate3 » November 21st, 2011, 10:02 am

I never use my credit card online unless they know me. Only PayPal where it is safe. Last week my sister got charged $185.00 for a skate board bought in France on her card. She never uses a computer and hasn't left Australia for 2 years. The bank fixed it but we are still trying to work out how they even got her name and number. She doesn't know how to turn a computer on and she never uses her credit card. It scares her. :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: Sadly I know how to use both really well. :shock:
kate3

Postby minorcustomcrafts » November 21st, 2011, 12:25 pm

With this thing with my credit card the bank fixed it right away. Only 2 charges going through (that they are fixing), the rest were denied, they cancelled my card and I spoke with the fraud department. So I have a question about PayPal. How is PayPal safer? They still have your CC info. Can people just take your info and charge? How easy is it to get charges reversed? I guess I am needing the Pro's and Con's of Plain Old Credit Card (not debit card) and PayPal.
minorcustomcrafts

Postby Angel135612 » November 21st, 2011, 9:16 pm

With PayPal, THEY (PayPal) are the only ones that have your CC number, not the people you pay through PP. When you purchase something through PP, PP charges your card, then credits the money to the receivers PP account. The receiver then can withdraw that money or leave it in their PP account. The receiver NEVER sees your banking information at all. I have used PP for years and have never had a problem with CC or DC or even coming straight out of my bank account.

If PP had problems with peoples card numbers being abused or stolen, then they wouldn't have the business that they have... so they work to keep your information safe. When I have the choice to use PP, or just send my CC info, I always elect to send it through PP.. it doesn't cost the purchaser anything extra, (unless the seller increases their prices to cover the PP costs).
Diane in Colorado Springs
The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
Angel135612

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby Gigi » November 21st, 2011, 10:53 pm

I agree with Diane - have used it for years to send money personally and to businesses, either straight from my bank account or through a credit card and have never had a problem. It seems like one of the safest ways to go to me.

Great explanation on how it all works, Diane!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby riogirl71 » November 22nd, 2011, 3:02 pm

http://www.hhsignsupply.com/productcart ... p43322.htm
I just ordered a pack and it came quickly, I also ordered the printable vinyl to try it out!

They also have MacTac 8900 and I read that you can use the darker colors as chalkboards too, anyone have experience with this?

I once had my paypal account hijacked and many charges put on it, paypal worked with me and I was not responsible for those charges. They had great customer service.

I am now playing hide a seek with Fedex that has my cougar in a truck somewhere, here kitty kitty come to momma!
:)
So many ideas... so little time!
riogirl71

Postby Tyler » November 22nd, 2011, 3:08 pm

I noticed you posted this yesterday, just haven't had a chance to respond.

I do have some outdoor vinyl on hand, but am not putting it up at the store since there is not enough of a demand. However, contact me with what colors you want and how much you would like and I can see if I have it - if I do, I would be happy to send it to you!

I am also working on printable vinyl, but no date set on that quite yet.
Tyler

Cutter: Silver Bullet 13"

Postby minorcustomcrafts » November 22nd, 2011, 5:06 pm

I am needing yellow, brown, skin color (I am making belle) and then a navy blue :) If you have it, would I be able to send you a check? My CC # was stolen and the bank has to send me a new card, so i would not get it until the end of next week probably.
minorcustomcrafts

Return to General