Sheri or Dawn

Sheri or Dawn

Postby beanie21787 » October 14th, 2011, 9:16 am

I know you said that each shipment of BC cutters someone would be getting theirs for free. I was just wondering who won from the last shipment? I know one of my friends ordered from it!!!!
beanie21787

Cutter: lynx 12

Re: Sheri or Dawn

Postby kim » October 14th, 2011, 9:39 am

I hope it's my niece!! I think she just got the last one of the shipment. It would be great if she could get the "Gotta have it all" package.
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Postby sherri » October 14th, 2011, 7:45 pm

Kim...sorry it went to Jodi Anderson! She is not on the forum yet....but she will be. After this batch we will be coming up with a new and different way to give the machines...that method did not work well for us. It seems like people waited forever to find out and I got a LOT of emails about when /how/why/who...you get the picture...so we will announce if we come up with a new plan..
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Postby kim » October 15th, 2011, 2:11 pm

Oh well, that's okay. Everyone comes out a winner no matter which way you slice it. :D I guess I will have to figure out which to get her for Christmas. She was talking to me today and seemed to be interested in how I do the engravings. I guess that will be the first thing I have to get her. I have extra blades and I will have to look at my mats to see what I have that will fit her machine. I won't let her do without! She's the only one of the whole bunch of nieces/nephews that loves crafting as much as I do.
kim

Postby Suzan » October 15th, 2011, 2:17 pm

That is so very sweet. You are a wonderful aunt
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby Angel135612 » October 15th, 2011, 8:15 pm

Kim, That is great that your niece loves to craft, and you two can do it together. I wish someone lived closer to me, so I could have someone to craft with. My sister that bought my Cricut from me, hasn't even done anythign with it yet, and she bought it back in Jan or Feb... LOL She does want me to come help her get it set up and talking to her computer, but she hasn't decided where she is going to put it yet. The only problem is she lives about an hour and a half away ... so can't just pop over there to craft with her.
Diane in Colorado Springs
The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
Angel135612

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby sherri » October 15th, 2011, 10:28 pm

Kim...I would LOVE to have you be my aunt....LOL But...i am glad you have her to craft with! It makes things so much more fun!
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Postby beanie21787 » October 16th, 2011, 4:52 pm

well congrats to Jodi! even if she is not here giggle
beanie21787

Cutter: lynx 12

Postby kim » October 17th, 2011, 5:19 pm

I only wish that I had someone to feed my addiction when I was her age! When she gets her kitty, she will probably be on the forum and you will get to see what a sweetie she is. She is a great aunt and is always doing something for her little nieces and nephews. She loves to bake and decorate cakes, so I think she will convert her E to a cake machine. Her and her husband have just rented a house and she has an extra bedroom that she is converting to her craft room. And she graduates college in November. I'm so proud of her....she has worked her way through college and with TOPS (the Louisiana scholarship program) she has been able to pay for her own college.

I don't have a daughter, so I guess she is the closest thing to one. I know that Jody must be thrilled to have won her Lynx!! She is probably still lying on the floor from fainting of shock!! She will be just one more added to our happy family of BC owners!
kim

Return to General