So What is everyone up to?

So What is everyone up to?

Postby Tyler » October 13th, 2011, 9:27 pm

Just noticed things have been pretty quiet lately, and was wondering what everyone is up to! :-) Hope you are all doing well!
Tyler

Cutter: Silver Bullet 13"

Re: So What is everyone up to?

Postby whizzy » October 13th, 2011, 9:44 pm

I'm working on family tree at the moment . . . waiting on stuff ordered to arrive before I do any more cutting.
www.scrapsofstuff.com
Mac OS X 10.9, Windows 7
Inkscape, Signcut Pro (with dongle) & Scal3 ļ£æ tiny bites! )
whizzy

Cutter: 18" Cougar

Postby Suzan » October 13th, 2011, 9:56 pm

Cleaning my desk, and working on a toy soldier pattern, dinner is done, dishes are done. Laughing at how my packing list right now for Idaho is 95% electronic stuff. Crazy. Hope you are doing well to Tyler how goes it with school.
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby Gigi » October 13th, 2011, 11:33 pm

Am finishing making table numbers for my son's wedding and starting to pack -and clean - and run last minute errands for things they need - and clean and - well you get the picture ! It's a bit crazed around here!!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Mary Kobe » October 14th, 2011, 5:49 am

Waiting for the weekend so I can play!!! I have played some this week, but it seems I am getting nowhere! I need to focus on straightening my scrap room, but that is way too much work!

I have gotten things together for the next project for our college kids. They will be making bookmarks and angels for their Breast Cancer Awareness fundraiser on the 24th. I have made a decision to NOT take any more projects into work! LOL Every time I take something, someone wants to create a big project!
Mary Kobe

Postby Elizabeth » October 14th, 2011, 6:27 am

Last night, I finished 20 "end of season" treat bags for DD's Field Hockey team, and a gift box for the coach. Looking forward (NOT!) to helping DH distribute 5 truckloads of gravel over our 500 foot long driveway today. Need to etch some wine bottles for a cider pressing party tomorrow. Happily, right now I am sharing my lap with my laptop and one of the kitties.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby rachellann » October 14th, 2011, 6:56 am

Healing from a bad spiderbite to the eyebrow and it infected the right side of the face got that on the mend and found out it had went to the eye have been on steriods to the eye for three weeks now had been told to stay in the dark room since the eye was so bad but now I can use the eye and see with out severe pain but still healing so being good and only on for a bit at a time till I get full clearence from Dr. eye meds every hour till the 24th then back to doc again then hopefully he will change it to every 4 hours then Hopefully It will ben all better.
Helping where I can when I can.
Using a 24" Silver Bullet Pro and also have a 18" Cougar
rachellann

Cutter: 18 Cougar, 24"Silver Bullet

Postby Mary Kobe » October 14th, 2011, 7:58 am

Rachel, you have had a rough time! Get to feeling better! We miss you!
Mary Kobe

Postby Suzan » October 14th, 2011, 9:13 am

Oh Rachel I am so sorry you are going thru this. Hopefully he will see some major improvement. Will be praying.
Suzan

Suzan

Postby Retta » October 14th, 2011, 9:18 am

Oh how awful. I'm glad there is some improvement, but so feeling for you! Praying still honey!
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby Thyme » October 14th, 2011, 10:05 am

Feel better soon Rachel!
Thyme

Postby kim » October 14th, 2011, 1:05 pm

Oh, Rachell, I got bit on my toe by a spider and that hurt like ****...so much so that I was rolling on the floor and my parents had just decided to stop by and say "hello". You should have seen the look on their faces when they saw me rolling on the floor. :ROFLMBO: But a bite to your eye area has to be 10 times worse. I feel for you girl and hope it all gets better REAL soon.

As for what I am doing, I am removing old contact paper in all my cabinets and drawers and putting new in. So far I have done only my bathroom and working on my closet. Boy, do I dread the kitchen. Removing the old stuff is the most time consuming part. My house smells of Goo Gone, but it does make the job a little easier.

I am hoping hoping hoping that I will get to play for a few hours on Sunday, but I may be too sore and too tired to do much of anything.
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Postby Phyllis » October 14th, 2011, 4:36 pm

I'm currently in the Smoky mountains in Tennessee. Heading home tomorrow. It's been a fun but tiring week, I could really use a nap right now, LOL.

Rachel, so sorry about the spider bite, hope things clear up real soon.

Tyler, hope things are going well for you.
Phyllis

Postby sherri » October 14th, 2011, 7:43 pm

Oh Rach....I can feel the pain all the way here! Spider bites are no fun but to the eye? YIKES! Take good care of yourself..we miss you!
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Postby kate3 » October 14th, 2011, 9:16 pm

Rach, Ouch!!! I would choose to be bitten anywhere else. Get better soon. I went in to have my eyes checked yesterday because I lost my reading glasses again. :banghead: I got told I have to go back next week because the nerves behind my eyes look weird and I need a special test. To rule out glaucoma and ending up with tunnel vision. :shock: Geesh! I only wanted new reading glasses. :shock: Maybe I just have weird looking nerves all the time.
Tyler, I have been chasing my husband around after his surgery. He thinks he is all better but if he is then why do I have to drive him around for 6 weeks? I need some really thick sticky tape to tape him to a chair! He thinks he is so well he is killing me and If I hear lets go shopping one more time I may kill him. :whip: I am trying really hard to get the card swap done. Somebody please invite my husband to stay. :banghead: If you love to shop then he is the perfect guest. :roll: I don't! That is what online shopping was invented for. :hide:
kate3

Postby Mary Kobe » October 14th, 2011, 10:47 pm

Kim--If I were closer, I would help you out! I LOVE peeling that stuff off! And wallpaper!

Kate--your husband can come stay with us! I wouldn't mind shopping, as long as it is craft stores! LOL Have you thought about duct tape to keep him in a chair? I think that works for everything!
Mary Kobe

Postby Gigi » October 15th, 2011, 12:23 am

OMG Rach - so sorry to hear you are still batting that spider bite and that it has gotten worse. I thought you were on the mend by now. That has to be incredibly painful . Hope all is well very soon.

I am still doing wedding errands for the kids. They wanted table numbers made in "their" font with the numbers and the words and sent it to me in powerpoint - I didn't have a clue what to do with it. But thanks to Penny and Dawn I got it converted (then had to do it a second time because the numbers were different and they wanted them "just so" - so finished the table numbers. Found simple silver stands at Michaels so that project is done until the next one comes along. Here is what they look like all together!! LOL They will have rose petals and votive candles down the tables.....I think!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Suzan » October 15th, 2011, 1:27 am

Very nice. I like the simpleness of the number (easy to read) with the beautiful font. Simply elegant. My style totally
Suzan

Suzan

Postby Angel135612 » October 15th, 2011, 7:53 am

Gigi, Those table numbers look great.... I'm sure you are getting anxious for the wedding just as much as the bride and groom are.... Can't wait to see pictures of everything you have made for the wedding "in use".
Diane in Colorado Springs
The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
Angel135612

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby rachellann » October 15th, 2011, 9:45 am

Thanks all the mend started but then took a turn because they say it had gotten into my stystem and it takes longer to get it all taken care of but after 5 rounds of antibiotics one of them I had a allergic reation to and three rounds of steriods plus eye drop steriods I hope to be finally getting over it all it has wore me down but now mending and dealing with a cold ontop of it all I am feeling better, just some minor eye issues but for the most part feeling like I can start trying to be creative again. now to think of a project to get started on and hopefully start on christy's October card challenge.
Helping where I can when I can.
Using a 24" Silver Bullet Pro and also have a 18" Cougar
rachellann

Cutter: 18 Cougar, 24"Silver Bullet

Next

Return to General