World Card Making Day

Re: World Card Making Day

Postby Mary Kobe » October 4th, 2011, 9:38 pm

Thyme wrote:Mary, where do we donate to?

I have not set anything up, yet. Since we are on vacation, I have sort of put things on hold, except for checking in here. ;)

Once I figure it out, I will let you all know.

Thank you all so much for your generosity!
Mary Kobe

Postby Thyme » October 5th, 2011, 5:26 am

okie dokie
Have a lovely vacation
Thyme

Re: World Card Making Day - Donating

Postby Gigi » October 7th, 2011, 9:31 pm

I know a lot of us offered to donate to Mary to help with future projects , so I have gently pried the information out of her. :)

There is absolutely NO requirement of any kind or expectation, but if anyone would like to contribute to future projects that Mary will be spearheading (and she will keep us updated), you can go to PayPal and send money to chuzzlemom@yahoo.com. You can click on the gift tab after you enter her email and it will go directly to her, and you will get a confirmation with her name on it so you will know it went to the right place!!

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or you can PM me. Mary didn't want anyone to feel pressured by asking herself, so that is why I am posting the information. I know many of us would love to be there helping in a hands on way, so this is hopefully the next best thing. And who knows, maybe someday we can plan a get-together in Kansas to help in person!!

Thanks Mary for allowing us the opportunity to support the good work you are doing.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby kate3 » October 9th, 2011, 7:36 am

You gently pried the information out of her??? Did you use a whip and a chair? :ROFLMBO: Happy you got them Gigi.
Mary, You can't take away the joy of people who want to give. Just like your joy of doing it. So give yourself permission to be helped.
kate3

Postby Gigi » October 9th, 2011, 12:24 pm

Nope - no whips involved - just a little/lot of encouragement that it was the right thing to do for those who wanted to be part of her wonderful venture.

It can be difficult to ask for donations when it's your personal project, so I was happy to be her voice!

Thanks for your support!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Previous

Return to General