Scrapbook Circus Print and Cuts! (New Barrel of Monkeys)

Scrapbook Circus Print and Cuts! (New Barrel of Monkeys)

Postby Tyler » September 25th, 2011, 7:46 pm

Scrapbook Circus (as some of you may know from That's Scrap, Inc.) creates amazing, fun, young, and energetic two page Print and Cut spreads that not only look amazing, but are extremely easy to put together! Yes, these are print and cuts, but they are not your standard print and cuts. These are full sets that REALLY spark your creativity. Not only do they work great for scrapbooks, but you can use them as cards or on printable vinyl. Center a party theme around a few objects in one of these amazing sets...the possibilities are endless!!

Along with the print and cut files there is also a special paper that works wonderfully for both printing and cutting, especially with these files! It really provides dimension that will have others wondering how you made it look THAT GOOD! I personally have never had so much satisfaction with putting together a pre-created file!

I really am so excited to be able to work with Scrapbook Circus! New files will be added OFTEN - check them out at All That Jazz Supplies! (Better pictures are posted there as well!)
Tyler

Cutter: Silver Bullet 13"

Re: Your Last Hint

Postby sherri » September 25th, 2011, 8:05 pm

Tyler...that is OFF THE HOOK! What a GREAT job you did on that video! And you could not be show casing a more wonderful and talented designer! Char is the BEST! When I removed everything from y store last December, including the cutting files I was very sad and I have been HOUNDED since then for these girls files...in particular Char's. She is legendary all over the internet for her work! She has a knack for putting things together that "make sense" for us scrapbookers and card makers. I am also happy to announce for anyone that has purchased Char's print and cuts in the past and loved them you are going to love them even more now. Tyler is making all of these wonderful print and cuts available with mats so that you do not have to figure out what to use for mats.....

This is such a wonderful idea now that we are all working so hard to learn print and cut. To have the luxury of a very sought after designer's work in a file format to print and cut....with all the work done for us! I have always LOVED how Char's creations seem to jump off the pages with her wonderful skills using chalk, art stix, pencils and other artist mediums that most of us are not even aware of! Once you use them they become very addicting! I have used some and broken them down to make cards and mini albums from one or two sets of files. When you are using the same artist the flow is the same even with files that are similar but not exactly the same.....good luck and have fun...now Tyler go start getting them loaded into the store! I get so excited and creative with her art work! We are so lucky to have her be a part of things again! Congratulations to a long working relationship with Allthatjazz and Char!
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Postby Gigi » September 25th, 2011, 8:34 pm

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! Yes I am screaming. I just knew it (well not really but had a feeling it was a print and cut designer......) There were connections I should have made - duh!! Anyway......

For those of you who have not heard of Char - she is ALL Sherri said and more and hopefully she will join us on here. She is an amazing woman who has more knowledge and talent in her little finger than I have in my whole body and then some (be nice you guys!!) :shock: :shock:

Truly - she IS an artist and is the one who taught me about the Koh-I-Noor pencils that I told Suzan about earlier adn she swears by them - how funny is that!! Her files are awesome and cut like a dream - and are just so clever. You are going to love her and what she creates!!

Sounds like another great designer added along with Mary - I could not be happier for everyone! YIPPEE!!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Retta » September 25th, 2011, 8:36 pm

Tyler - what a great product you are putting out there for us.

Char - we have missed you and glad we are going to see you again!!!!

Congratulations to all.
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby Thyme » September 26th, 2011, 2:39 am

Congrats Tyler, Char is a great designer!
Thyme

Postby PennyDuncan » September 26th, 2011, 8:23 am

That is WONDERFUL!!! Congratulations Tyler for your Store!!! I am super super excited for you!!!!!!! I too have heard of Char and she is indeed AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby Angel135612 » September 26th, 2011, 8:27 am

Tyler, That video is amazing, you did a great job on that!!! And while I don't scrapbook, it looks like those designs you are getting in the store will be fabulous for any one!!! Can't wait to see more of her work.
Diane in Colorado Springs
The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
Angel135612

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Re: Scrapbook Circus Print and Cuts!

Postby Tyler » September 26th, 2011, 10:16 am

The files are at the store, including a free one so you can get a little bit of an idea of what it is all about! I just updated the first post to include more information as well as a link.

I've worked really hard to make it as easy as possible! In the files, there is not only the jpeg images, but there are also MTC and SVG files. The SVG files have been optimized for SignCut users with the cutting path and the images embedded in the folder and instructions on how to use them. The registration marks are included and the paper size is the standard 8.5x11" letter size. While you are more than welcome to use any paper, I would recommend using the Print and Cut paper or similar product for best results. In each of the files, there are instructions and general tips that may be useful.

I really am excited about this and I hope you are all as well! Since this is a new product, please let me know if you run into any issues and I will get them resolved as soon as possible!
Tyler

Postby LisaH » September 26th, 2011, 11:24 am

Congrats Tyler & Char!!
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby Tyler » September 26th, 2011, 10:23 pm

Here is a new way to calibrate your machines! I hope it helps - it should be pretty easy to follow! http://allthatjazzsupplies.com/pnc/calibrate.html
Tyler

Postby Sarahbellum » September 29th, 2011, 1:08 pm

I think this is my very first post......I haven't been able to be on much lately, but when I saw Char has files in Tyler's store I am super excited...I am one of those that hounded Sherri about Char's files...Char hope you are doing well and glad to have you back!!!! Everything they said about Char is true...she is very creative and I have long loved her files...about the time I started buying I think Sherri took the files out of the store.....I have been jonesing for her files. Ü

Thanks again.
Sarah
Sarahbellum

Postby Thyme » September 29th, 2011, 1:40 pm

Hi Sarah, just saying hello
Thyme

Postby MeFlick » September 29th, 2011, 1:52 pm

Just wanted to share a link to a post I just added where I used some of Char's files from Tyler's website - "Beach Babes" to create two "Print and Cut" cards. You can find them here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1421

Thanks for providing these files Tyler. I will have to see what else I can come up with!
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby MichelleMyBelle » October 19th, 2011, 12:06 pm

Tyler, great job on the video. I have not seen Char's files before, only once when I visited MeFlick's blog when she first posted her card. Char has some great images and I think they are going to be a big hit!
MichelleMyBelle

Cutter: Pro 18, Foil Master, Platinum 24"

Postby Phyllis » October 19th, 2011, 2:19 pm

I am not familiar with her work either but looks fabulous. I'll have to check it out on your website Tyler. Congrats to you and Char also.

Sarah, a big welcome to you.
Phyllis

Postby Scrapbookcircus » November 6th, 2011, 2:55 pm

It's been weeks since I've been able to sit without falling asleep at the computer... or adding parts to it to keep it running! I'm going to start by thanking Tyler and his wife for all the work they put into converting those files and creating the video...and for the kind wishes posted here. I'm looking forward to doing considerably more with my cutter...I've been playing lately with paper and a pencil, replaced the scanner and began recreating creative space at home. I worked on and finished a file this week for the first time in ...uh...I'm not going to think about that. I think there's a reason the windshield is bigger than the rearview mirror!
Char
Scrapbookcircus

Postby Gigi » November 6th, 2011, 4:36 pm

Hi Char -

It is SO great to see you here!!! Hope you have time to become a regular visitor - we have missed you and your creativity!!

Welcome back!

Gigi
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Suzan » November 6th, 2011, 4:38 pm

Scrapbookcircus wrote:It's been weeks since I've been able to sit without falling asleep at the computer... or adding parts to it to keep it running! I'm going to start by thanking Tyler and his wife for all the work they put into converting those files and creating the video...and for the kind wishes posted here. I'm looking forward to doing considerably more with my cutter...I've been playing lately with paper and a pencil, replaced the scanner and began recreating creative space at home. I worked on and finished a file this week for the first time in ...uh...I'm not going to think about that. I think there's a reason the windshield is bigger than the rearview mirror!
Char

Trust me I know how it feels. Is that kinda like your eyes are bigger than your stomach. I wonder why I always bite off more than I can chew LOL
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby Tyler » November 6th, 2011, 8:59 pm

Welcome, Char!! So glad you made it to the forum!
Tyler

Postby sherri » November 6th, 2011, 9:36 pm

OMG! I am SOOOOO over the moon! You made it here to our little corner of the world! Welcome and hurry back! We REALLY missed you!
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Next

Return to General