Remember that Vellum I was cutting the other day!?

Re: Remember that Vellum I was cutting the other day!?

Postby kate3 » September 19th, 2011, 10:17 pm

CeCeCreates wrote:Hmmm, now I know why I don't have any pets. We had pets all the time when I was growing up, but dh and I have never had any. All 3 kids have asthma, so we were told to never get pets. When you are a kid and have pets, you don't notice all the naughty things they do.

We were visiting my sister several years ago, and she has a black lab. My dh got the last piece of cheesecake and then set it down on the coffee table to get a drink or something. He came back and of course the cheesecake was gone. He learned to always guard his food at her house from then on. :ROFLMBO:

My niece has a Great Pyrenees, and it is still a puppy. She baked cupcakes and had to put them on top of her fridge to cool as it was the only safe place high enough out of the way of the dog!

Wow, your niece is going to have one huge full grown dog. She will need a taller fridge. I shut my dog in the bathroom once when I wanted to bake. It chewed off every handle on every door and drawer on the vanity. I would have preferred it ate the cakes. :shock:
kate3

Previous

Return to General