BETA Version of MTC 4.0 Available to Download

Re: BETA Version of MTC 4.0 Available to Download

Postby fairwayflunkie » September 16th, 2011, 11:28 am

That would be wonderful Gigi thanks...I have these Joanna Sheen PDF image CD's that I use to make cards but the cutting takes forever...so If I could cut *pun intended* :D that part out that would be great!!!
Nancy
fairwayflunkie

Postby SBryanW » September 16th, 2011, 11:53 am

Nancy, I'm not sure why it is not working for you. I can try to troubleshoot the problem if you want, I'll just need a particular file from you...

The directory where MTC keeps your library files (shapes, warp definitions, custom mats, etc.) in one of the following directories:

On Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Make The Cut! Library

Or on Windows 7 / Vista:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Make The Cut! Library

where username in the above directory names is replaced with your actual Windows user name.

Send me the file called matsizes.msz that is in that directory. If you want to start fresh with the custom mats, you can remove ALL your custom mats by deleting or renaming that file.

Bryan
SBryanW

Postby fairwayflunkie » September 16th, 2011, 12:06 pm

Thanks Bryan, I will do that tonight...remember I'm running windows XP in parallels on a Mac...but I will find the file and send it to you. Funny thing is if I reload the update it overwrites and the custom mats disappear...but I would really like to find out how come it won't delete...
Nancy
fairwayflunkie

Postby fairwayflunkie » September 16th, 2011, 6:31 pm

Hi Bryan:

I can't find that file, I even did a search and it didn't pop up...I've installed inkscape and signcut ...did a cut of course I had the paper wrong and cut my mat but at least it's communicating...hehehe :D Off to play some more
Nancy
fairwayflunkie

Previous

Return to General