what a machine!

what a machine!

Postby Maxine » September 11th, 2011, 4:10 am

I sure do not regret buying my cougar ! We stumbled into some good luck and got invited to be vendors at a volleyball tourney and cut for 4 days straight to make up some stock and then right after got orders from 4 different teams(2 softball teams and 2 heart walk teams) for shirts ...a total of 125 in 2 weeks. This cat has cut everyday from 4 in the morning till midnight sometimes all day long. for 2 weeks with no problems . He does seem to moan a bit louder but that hasnt stopped him. He will be a year old in December and Ive worked him hard all year and he has kept up with me. ! So how are you all doing ? Has your summer been as busy ? I hope it hasnt been as hot ...we suffered thru constant days of above 100 for days and days sometimes like 108 or maybe 198 degrees(it felt like it). Still over here waiting on rain and having fires. Yesterday there was one at the end of my road behind a large church they contained it quickly but for a moment I was concerned and I couldnt help but think of everyone who has lost their homes. And those who are going thru flooding. I hope you all are doing well.
Maxine

Re: what a machine!

Postby LisaH » September 11th, 2011, 5:50 am

Hey Maxine! Great to see you.
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby Thyme » September 11th, 2011, 6:49 am

Hey Maxine, hello!
Glad the Cat has behaved itself, and congrats on the orders!
Thyme

Postby Phyllis » September 11th, 2011, 10:25 am

Hello Maxine and glad your cat is behaving so well.
Phyllis

Postby Gigi » September 11th, 2011, 1:38 pm

Maxine - that is so awesome!! Congratulations.

And glad to hear you are safe - how scary that must have been. Please take care - we miss you!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby MendyRap » September 11th, 2011, 3:34 pm

Wow Maxine, scary! You must live close to me! We had them last week behind my house and it got REAL SCARY! Glad to hear you guys are ok and business is good.
MendyRap

Postby sherri » September 12th, 2011, 9:26 pm

Maxine....that is just GREAT! Keep up the good work! i am so happy it is doing so well for you and thank you for taking the time to stop by and let us know how you are doing! Don't be a stranger!

We had a very hot and humid summer as well...it feels like we had no summer at all and now the trees are already losing their leaves and tomorrow is supposed to start to be chilly.....I love fall but do not look forward to winter....it seems like it just left.
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Postby kate3 » September 12th, 2011, 10:54 pm

Glad your cougar is earning its keep. Mine has had more dusting of late. Good thinking on taking those samples. I always think of these things after the event.
We just had winter and are now in spring. It is freezing compared to how the weather normally is at this time. I put my summer pj's on the first day of spring then turned my electric blanket on. We are heading into the heat and the fires now, I am sure the heat is somewhere and coming. We do not need last summers, fires, floods, cyclones and earthquake. If anyone in control is listening that is. Stay safe.
kate3

Return to General