Joanna Sheen Image CD's

Joanna Sheen Image CD's

Postby fairwayflunkie » August 25th, 2011, 7:17 am

Hi Gal and Gents:

I bought two Joanna Sheen Image CD's and I wondered if I could import them into MTC and do a pixel trace for a print and cut? I do wish that we could have a custom mat in MTC...but I digress...there is a 12X12 mat and the stuff prints on letter size paper...so do you think it can be done? I tried it yesterday but the image was huge...so dunno what I was doing wrong...

I bought the Christmas Creations one and the Enchanted Dreams one...they are just gorgeous...but a lot of tedious cutting...so why not have the Cougar do it right? :D :D

TIA
Nancy
fairwayflunkie

Re: Joanna Sheen Image CD's

Postby Thyme » August 25th, 2011, 7:26 am

I am sure it can be done, but I'm not good at MTC so can't give you the steps, but I am sure one of the others will be able to
Thyme

Postby anne anthoney » August 25th, 2011, 12:21 pm

You can normally take a snap shot as her files are usually PDF files they will go onto your clip board, you may have to get them from pulisher or other microsoft program by cutting or copying from them then paste in MTC. they do come in large but you can reduce them in the trace before importing them. I'm sure there is probably an easier way but that is the way I have managed some of her files. Hope this helps.
Anne
anne anthoney

Postby rachellann » August 26th, 2011, 2:10 pm

if they are png,gif, eps bmp, they can be brought in as pixel trace. svg and vector pdfs can be imported in. now you can print 12 x12 if you have a large format printer if not the use a pen tool and have the cougar draw them it does a wonderful job.
Helping where I can when I can.
Using a 24" Silver Bullet Pro and also have a 18" Cougar
rachellann

Cutter: 18 Cougar, 24"Silver Bullet

Postby fairwayflunkie » August 26th, 2011, 2:14 pm

They are PDF format...I've played a bit...but quilting is getting in the way...I'll have to wait until I have a big quilt on so I can play in between advancing the quilt....
Nancy
fairwayflunkie

Return to General