Worldwin Paper set option

Re: Worldwin Paper set option

Postby sherri » August 19th, 2011, 9:36 pm

Grrrrr......paper was my worst nightmare! I sold it be the piece just for convenience for people...there was no money to be made but there are a lot of people who have no access to it and we needed to make sure they got taken care of too. I congratulate you for doing this Tyler, even after I told you it would be a lot of work and not much income. :-)
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Postby Gigi » August 19th, 2011, 10:00 pm

Tyler has really gone above and beyond to be sure we all have access to the best products anywhere - and his service is amazing as well!

And it's been pretty clear on this thread that anyone who has ever used the WorldWin cardstock loves the color choices and the way it cuts. It's just plain fabulous! I know many of us appreciate the extra effort that Tyler expends to cater to our wishes. We are all very fortunate that he is looking for the next best thing for all of us!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Tyler » August 20th, 2011, 6:00 pm

Wow - you guys sure make me feel good!

A few people have been asking me for a paper option for a while. When I got the set for Nicki and I to use, I fell in love with it, and thought that others might want something similar as well. That is why I put it up in this thread.

I wish I could help more. I know there isn't a lot of money in it, and it is quite a bit of work. But if I offer it in a set, I think I can pull it off! I just don't know if I will list it as the forum or not.
Tyler

Cutter: Silver Bullet 13"

Previous

Return to General