WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Re: WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Postby Gigi » November 6th, 2016, 10:50 am

Welcome back, Heather. Great to see you.

And your question was answered by Melanie - so you are good to go! :)
Silver Bullet Admin
Silver Bullet Tech Support

http://craftingcrumbs.blogspot.com

Happily using an 18" Silver Bullet Pro
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby FancyP48 » March 12th, 2017, 12:29 pm

New to forum/ NEW OWNER! I live near northern Virginia. I have been married for 32 years and I have a 15 yr old son. My bio lists my interests. I waited two years to get the Silver Bullet 24" machine after much research. I've watched a lot of video tutorials and taken notes for material settings by Ms. Duncan. I'm preparing to stock up my Etsy shop with handmade items made from the Silver Bullet cutter. PROBLEM: Although the email said I would be automatically registered I could not access the Learning Center. I got a reply email saying "registration denied". I don't know if I just wait or see if someone notices this message who can advise me. It's like I have this great present and I don't know how to set it up. Bummed. Happy to be a part of this community though!
P.S. I haven't figured out how to post I only see where to reply to comments.
FancyP48

Cutter: Model SD12038L1B 24" Silver Bullet

Postby Gigi » March 12th, 2017, 1:44 pm

I am the one who handles the registration. You are applying to the wrong place. Please double check your welcome letter for the proper information. If you cannot find it, please email me and I will send you the correct link. admin@silverbulletcutters.com

And please remember that Penny's settings are just guidelines. They can vary considerably based on which blade you are using, where your blade is set (use the setting tool) etc.

Welcome to the SB Family!
Silver Bullet Admin

Gigi

Postby bratkat64 » September 9th, 2017, 12:45 pm

Hi everyone,
My name is Katherine. I’m an empty nester, so am looking for another hobby to try my hands on. I also love quilting. I’m hoping to get a gently loved silver bullet in the near future...
bratkat64

Cutter: Prospective buyer

Postby Gigi » September 9th, 2017, 2:36 pm

Welcome Katherine. I am sure you will find the machine that is perfect for you.

I saw your other post and checked out your issue with PM - the bad news is that I cannot figure it out. It is clearly enabled for all users and the PM button seems to show up for everyone but you. Well I didnt check all of the new people - just did a random check of members. Checked the admin page and there isnt even a way to stop someone from using PM. so not sure why you are not getting the icon. Will keep trying to figure it out.

In the meantime, feel free to send me an email about anyone you want to PM and what you want to say and I will be happy to send them messages.

Again, welcome!
Silver Bullet Admin

Gigi

Previous

Return to General