Is there a schedule for the Silver Bullet videos with Scrapp

Is there a schedule for the Silver Bullet videos with Scrapp

Postby 4children » June 22nd, 2015, 12:12 am

They have been awesome and I have been following them. Wondering if these are ongoing?
Happy owner of a 24" Silver Bullet!
http://alliescraftgarden.blogspot.com
Pam in Concord, CA
4children

Cutter: 24 inch silver bullet

Re: Is there a schedule for the Silver Bullet videos with Sc

Postby 4children » June 22nd, 2015, 12:17 am

Replying to my own post. I had been checking and not found one. I see one was posted some time today. Sorry for the question. However, is there a plan for ongoing tutorials like this? Thanks a lot, you guys are awesone as is the Silver Bullet!!!
Pam in Concord, CA
4children

Re: Is there a schedule for the SB videos with Rob

Postby Gigi » June 22nd, 2015, 12:27 am

Just to clarify - these are not Scrappy Dew Videos - Rob from SD is doing them along with Michelle, but these are for the Silver Bullet.

They were doing them weekly live - they are now trying to do them every other Thursday, but occasional holidays and availability of the participants may interfere with that schedule. It is always announced on the forum, usually the day before - so just watch the forum.

Because of the 4th of July holiday, the next show will be the Thursday after the holiday - July 9. Hope that helps. The plan is for it to be on Print and Cut.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby 4children » June 22nd, 2015, 3:34 am

Thanks, I realize that Scrappy Dew is just facilitating the videos. I have followed Michelles Blog for years so am very familiar with her work. I will peruse the forum more carefully. Thanks :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Pam in Concord, CA
4children

Postby MichelleMyBelle » June 23rd, 2015, 2:03 pm

4children wrote:Thanks, I realize that Scrappy Dew is just facilitating the videos. I have followed Michelles Blog for years so am very familiar with her work. I will peruse the forum more carefully. Thanks :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

You can subscribe to the Silver Bullet Cutters YouTube Channel to stay informed of newly released videos.

Appreciate the blog following, :)
MichelleMyBelle

Cutter: Pro 18, Foil Master, Platinum 24"

Postby 4children » June 26th, 2015, 12:03 am

First. thank you Michelle. I have been a follower of yours for years back when I owned the bug, at Michelle my belle. I am subscribed to the silver bullet channel as well as Penny Duncans' youtube. That is how I ran across the video I mentioned above. I feel like I am being irritating, but don't mean to be. I am very interested in spotlighting the silver bullet. It is a great machine. Many of the people on the forum don't need the videos. I thought part of the reason for the videos was to promote what the silver bullet can do. frankly, between the learning center and the many projects Penny has done over the last couple of years silver bullet users have ample tutorials. Is the new effort a way to help spread the news about what a great cutter the silver bullet is? If it is, I hope more of the forum supporters will go over to the tutorials and comment on how great the machine is. If that is not the reason for the new silver bullet tutorials on youtube I will shut up and enjoy anything I have not seen before. You are awesome and your blog has always been a great resource. You are very talented. :bighug:
Pam in Concord, CA
4children

Postby Gigi » June 26th, 2015, 1:28 am

Pam -

Thank you for your comments and you are not being irritating. Many of us have been using the machine since its inception, yet are still learning things from the videos. I think they appeal to all - new users who want to see all it can do and "seasoned users" who maybe have not tried a tool or used the machine on different materials. Sherri is always looking for new ways to increase the information that is out there on the machine and what Michelle and Rob are doing is one way. Penny is augmenting their videos by working on other projects that take some of the techniques shared and turn them into creative projects.

We always get questions about "can this machine do ___?" or "what can this machine do?" and all of this information helps answer those questions - and more.

It is a team effort and Rob, Michelle,Penny Sherri and Dawn are all doing a great job. So glad to hear you are enjoying what they are putting together for all. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Gigi
Gigi

Postby 4children » June 26th, 2015, 1:44 am

You are correct. I am always ready to learn from the seasoned professionals like you and Penny. The machine is a bit daunting a first, I am still trying to learn what can be done. I will enjoy the information. I am sooo sorry. When this began I thought it was geared towards people that might want to purchase the silver bullet. I will absolutely look at this as a learning possibility from now on. I am still learning everything this fabulous machine can do and have hardly done half of it. Thanks a lot!
Pam in Concord, CA
4children

Postby Gigi » June 26th, 2015, 9:28 am

I am right there with you - I learn something new all of the time from all of them and others who are using the machine and discover something. I finally engraved for the FIRST time a few weeks ago. I was honestly terrified of it,but it was so much fun! So it's great for all of us to keep learning :)

Thanks Pam.

Gigi
Gigi

Postby 4children » June 26th, 2015, 9:54 am

Congrats on engraving. I have a couple of files but have not tried that yet...more fun to come. Thanks
Pam in Concord, CA
4children

Postby Gigi » June 26th, 2015, 10:13 am

You are so welcome. Sometimes we just need to push ourselves! :)

And now with the crosshatch fill in SCAL it makes converting a file so easy! You just have to try it!!

Gigi
Gigi

Return to General