Best vinyl fonts

Best vinyl fonts

Postby dearwendy714 » June 21st, 2015, 2:15 pm

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask anyone who has had success in doing this. What fonts are best for vinyl. I interested in many different style and monograms too. Also, if you can give tips on the best blade and velocity and force. Thank you guys! I would like to do cute wine glasses for friends and family.
Wendy
dearwendy714

Cutter: SilverBullet 13in

Re: Best vinyl fonts

Postby Gigi » June 21st, 2015, 2:47 pm

There were some suggestions under a similar topic you started a few months ago here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5642&p=93511&hilit=fonts+for+vinyl#p93511

One on wedding glasses here; viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5176&p=89773&hilit=fonts+for+vinyl#p89773

And here is another discussion: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4691&p=85604&hilit=fonts+for+vinyl#p85604

I just did a search here for fonts for vinyl and pages of info came up - some helpful some not, but that is an easy way to find information you might need.

Just remember that the force/pressure is personal preference based on how each person has their blade holder set, how much blade is extended etc. The 45 degree blade is the best one for vinyl and most of us cut vinyl at 800. As stated in other posts - not all fonts will give the best results so trial and error is always best.

There are suggestions in some of the threads listed and a lot more in other threads. You can also look in masterpieces and the gallery and see what people have done with vinyl and fonts used.

Good luck.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to General