Penny Duncans' stunning youtube tutorials

Penny Duncans' stunning youtube tutorials

Postby 4children » May 31st, 2015, 1:07 am

Penny has done a couple of youtube tutorials the last couple of weeks featuring different tools using the Silver Bullet. Not only does it display the Silver Bullet but they are such gorgeous projects anyone would want to get one after watching those. I think she will be doing more. Check them out and give her a shout out! :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:
Happy owner of a 24" Silver Bullet!
http://alliescraftgarden.blogspot.com
Pam in Concord, CA
4children

Cutter: 24 inch silver bullet

Re: Penny Duncans' stunning youtube tutorials

Postby Gigi » May 31st, 2015, 1:09 am

She has been posting the details on here. Thanks for noticing them and commenting!

There are also webinar videos that Rob and Michelle have posted that go over the basics of the tools as well. It's a great team effort!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby PennyDuncan » May 31st, 2015, 1:51 pm

Thank you SO much 4children!!!! Makes me SO happy thinking they might be helping some....In the process of uploading the next video and will have my blogpost/video done hopefully this evening or in the morning....so I hope you'll check my blog then too!!!! You've made my day!!! ;) Anything I can do to help Sherri I'm SO all in for her!!!!!
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby 4children » June 1st, 2015, 1:13 am

Thanks Gigi, you are always so helpful when people need help, me being one of them. But on youtube, videos get a lot more play when people like them and I thought the whole point of doing the webinars (which I have watched) and youtube tutorials was to give more exposure and knowledge about what a great machine the Silver Bullet is. I just was surprised that there was not more support on Pennys video's. You are all normally much more supportive. Hope I have not gotten myself in trouble!
Pam in Concord, CA
4children

Postby Gigi » June 1st, 2015, 1:27 am

I don't understand. We are all super supportive of Penny and her videos. Love what she does and just got up watching that one a while ago. They are great.

I just wanted to be sure you knew about the webinars too since both Penny's tutorials and the webinars has been posted separately and didn't want you to miss them. No trouble to get into here. We all love what everyone is doing to support the Silver Bullet and Penny is trying to support the webinars by developing what they introduce into more of a project. So I was just making the connection. I didn't mean to mislead you!

And yes, she is going to do more, hopefully every weekend as she can, so be on the lookout for them!

Gigi
Gigi

Postby 4children » June 1st, 2015, 1:35 am

No problem here, sorry! I know you are all supportive of Penny and have been for years, what I meant was that on youtube it is the likes etc and comments that move videos on to be watched by more people. Did not mean to offend in any way. I am a very minor player in the world of the Black Cat and the Silver Bullet and did not mean to offend. Thanks for all you do.
:bighug:
Pam in Concord, CA
4children

Postby Gigi » June 1st, 2015, 1:43 am

No offense taken at all! We all appreciate the support and don't consider anyone a "minor player". Everyone here is important and valued.

And you are welcome. I am glad you had a chance to view her videos. She has some really fun projects in the works! :)

Gigi
Gigi

Postby PennyDuncan » June 1st, 2015, 8:51 am

I know exactly what you mean 4children...and it's so true...the more Likes "thumbs up" a video gets and comments on Youtube the more exposure the video gets....so you are So right...the more people who we can get to go over there....the more exposure it will get to reach even more people!!! I TRULY and sincerely appreciate you pointing that out!!!! Thank you ma'am!!
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Return to General