Spreadsheet with cutting different mediums

Spreadsheet with cutting different mediums

Postby WLGT » February 5th, 2015, 4:23 pm

Hello all,

I've browsed around and have seen a few different references to a spreadsheet PennyDuncan created that lists different speed and pressures for different items the SB cuts. I can't find it anywhere on the forum and I've tried PM'ing PennyDuncan and she hasn't responded so not sure she's seen my PM or she has just been incredibly busy.

If anybody could PM me a link or post it here or email it to wastelandgaragethreads@gmail.com I'd greatly appreciate it!
WLGT

Cutter: Silver Bullet Pro 13"

Re: Spreadsheet with cutting different mediums

Postby PennyDuncan » February 5th, 2015, 4:39 pm

WLGT I apologize...I've never received notice of a PM.........You can access the list on the Learning Center....OR you can go to my blog and there's a link for it on the right column of my blog.... http://pennyduncancreations.blogspot.com Hope that helps you!!!
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby Gigi » February 5th, 2015, 6:10 pm

Remember to check the FAQ section of the learning center when you can't find something - chances are it is there (and we are currently working on updating it).

Thanks Penny -

And please remember that these settings are just guidelines - not hard and fast rule. Every machine is a little different and the pressure will change depending on how far out your blade is, how high you set it above the setting guide etc. Always use the test button on the machine to find the best cut at the lowest pressure (so you don't dig into your mat) and then keep a log for easy reference.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby WLGT » February 5th, 2015, 10:34 pm

Thank you all for the responses! Penny I apologize I went to your blog and I did not see it, so that is completely my fault. I wanted to add some information if it wasn't there so I will PM/email you or Gigi in case it is helpful.

Thank you both again!
WLGT

Cutter: Silver Bullet Pro 13"

Postby Gigi » February 5th, 2015, 10:46 pm

You are very welcome. And always happy to have more info that can be shared with all!

Thank you.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to General