Machine not found

Machine not found

Postby Gabriella Peto » August 11th, 2020, 1:56 pm

Hi, I am trying to cut for the first time with the machine and at first I was attempting to do a test with the pen and the design wouldn't show up on the cutter preview. Then I tried setting it to cut/blade instead and then the design was visible on the cutter preview but when I hit cut, a new window opened saying that "Cutting Machine Not Found". With it were a few instructions to turn off the cutter and unplug the USB cables, wait 10 seconds and plug it back in, turn machine on and try again, did this, nothing. I am certain that it is a driver issue, one of the tutorials said to go to Help and in drop down click on "Install USB drivers" and that option didn't appear so I wasn't able to complete this step. Is there a tech support team that I can speak to regarding this?

Gabriella Peto
Gabriella Peto

Cutter: Silver Bullet 15"

Re: Machine not found

Postby Gigi » August 11th, 2020, 3:06 pm

Gabrielle -

You have already reached out to Sherri and to me so you have tech support on it. Once you install the software, you need to choose the machine in the software per the directions in the learning center classroom. Go to Cutter> My Cutter and choose the machine. Then test your connection through the cutter menu. You can find any additional details you might need in the learning center. Thank you.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Gabriella Peto » August 11th, 2020, 4:57 pm

Hi thanks for your reply, I have done that (tested the connection) the blade was supposed to move but did not. Any other suggestions? I've gone over all the tutorials more than once and there is nothing on this.

Thank you
Gabriella Peto
Gabriella Peto

Cutter: Silver Bullet 15"

Postby Gigi » August 11th, 2020, 5:46 pm

Are you sure you selected the machine in the software? There is probably not much on this because, with a new machine, the set up is easy and connects once the software is installed. Can you please upload a screen shot (or email me) the cutter selection or tell me exactly how you did that. Did you do an auto select for the com port? What does it show in the drop down menu? Did you check in Device manager to be sure that port is operational? Is the machine online when you test?
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to Silver Bullet Professional Series