LCD Display Screen on Machine is Blank

LCD Display Screen on Machine is Blank

Postby Hickchick » June 25th, 2018, 2:26 pm

When I turn my machine one, the screen shows boxes and then it all goes away. No matter what button I press, The LCD screen display is completely blank. Ive tried to reset machine, buy shutting it all down, unplugging it from the power and USB. Then plugging it all back and turning it on. Nothing changes. Ive looked at the machine and all the connections seem to be tight. Any ideas? The screen is still lit up with the green glow, but no numbers, words or anything. Please Help.
Hickchick

Cutter: Prospective Buyer

Re: LCD Display Screen on Machine is Blank

Postby Gigi » June 25th, 2018, 2:45 pm

It sounds like you may need to replace the LCD screen. I dont know when you purchased your machine or if it is still under warranty, but I would contact Sherri at Sherri@silverbulletcutters.

If it is still under warranty she can send a replacement part. If not they can be purchased from the website. It is rare that the screen goes out. I have replaced my buttons after 5 years, but not the screen. And it seems like you have done about everything I can think of (checking connections etc) unless an internal connection somehow came loose? Please contact Sherri.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to Silver Bullet Professional Series