TEN YEARS!

TEN YEARS!

Postby sherri » April 11th, 2018, 9:27 pm

TEN YEARS and counting!

We have reached our ten year mark. We are so excited to share this birthday with you!

Our new web site is up. We hope you all have a chance to visit. It is now www.silverbulletcutters.com . After numerous companies and three years of work, it is finally done. We could not be more proud of it. We all feel as if we have a PHD in web design now.

We have YOU our customers to thank for all of our success. At the web site we are featuring stories of success that have been created with the Silver Bullet. We have many more to share and if you are interested in being there just reach out to us and we will put you on the list. We have been collecting the stories for almost three years, so if we have already talked to you, know that we are working on it. The people we have shared so far have told us they are getting traffic from the story about their business on our site. That is exactly what we planned so it is nice to see it come together.

I just wanted to stop in and make this announcement. In appreciation of your loyalty to us we are offering Ten Days of 10% off your entire order ( minus shipping) for ten days. So from April 12th to April 22nd come on over and use coupon code 10 YEARS. Once again, I would like to thank Gigi and all who make this forum a wonderful place to gather. It is the heart of our business and we could not do what we do without your help. We very much appreciate it.
Sherri
President/CEO
Silver Bullet Cutters
USA
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Re: TEN YEARS!

Postby Gigi » April 11th, 2018, 10:59 pm

CONGRATULATIONS Sherri. What a great accomplishment. I am so happy for you You have built an incredible company and deserve every bit of success. I am thrilled to celebrate with you!

I LOVE the new website, and who doesn't love a discount?!? Thank you so much!! What a great time to stock up on all of the essentials. :)

As far as the forum goes, it has been my pleasure to help. Special thanks as well to Melanie who has been there to help whenever needed. And to everyone who has chimed in to help others on here over the past TEN years, a huge thank you. This is a great community and we have learned so much from each other. I look forward to sharing the next ten years with all of you.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Thyme » April 12th, 2018, 12:41 am

Congrats Sherri, and your new website looks wonderful!
Thyme

Postby Sharon » April 12th, 2018, 5:19 pm

Congratulations, Sherri! I remember that first weekend in Arlington!
Sharon

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Postby louwood2017 » May 17th, 2018, 5:20 am

Congratulations!
louwood2017

Cutter: Silver Bullet 15"

Postby Daniel-J » January 10th, 2020, 12:52 am

I haven't been here long. I did not know that this forum is so old, it's great, happy for you!
Daniel-J

Cutter: prospective buyer.

Return to Silver Bullet Professional Series