Detail blade holder

Detail blade holder

Postby sonbryn » April 19th, 2017, 7:58 am

Hi is there a difference between the GR01 holder and the CB09 holder as I need a new one and they seem to have changed the detail holder? I have always had problems with my old one so much that my husband had to modify it for me.
sonbryn

Cutter: 24" silver bullet

Re: Detail blade holder

Postby Gigi » April 19th, 2017, 9:14 am

I have not heard of anyone having problems with the detail blade holder in the past.

I would direct your question to Dawn since she is the one you are purchasing supplies from and can clarify if there is a difference.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby sonbryn » April 19th, 2017, 11:25 am

Hi Gigi thanks for your quick reply sorry to say this but it was Dawn who said mine was ok which left me at a dead end and it was some time ago. I don't get to play and craft so much anymore as I have a severely disabled teenager and not been well myself it was that I noticed the holders that are being sold now are totally different to the one I have.
But thanks anyway for your reply
sonbryn

Cutter: 24" silver bullet

Postby Gigi » April 19th, 2017, 11:36 am

Sherri doesn't put part numbers on her site so I am at a loss here - that is why I have referred you back to Dawn. I have not heard Sherri say that she is getting a "different" detail blade holder, so Dawn would have the best information for you - as far as determining if the holder is different.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to Silver Bullet Professional Series