SB-Pro 15" Table

SB-Pro 15" Table

Postby MCCS.LLP » November 14th, 2016, 3:51 am

The 15" table that we ordered for our machine does not fit properly. The table sits below the cutting surface and we had to remove the top screws from the front side of machine. The clearance slots in the top table, front and back does not line up and the screw heads. The holes in support bracket on the front side are nowhere close to the mounting holes(second screw hole below top screw for mounting table side support). I would expect the out feed tables would be on the same plane as the machine Teflon strip were the blade goes back and forth.
Any one else have this problem?

MCCS.LLP
MCCS.LLP

Cutter: SB pro-15

Re: SB-Pro 15" Table

Postby MeFlick » November 14th, 2016, 8:18 am

First, welcome to the forum. Second, I don't recall having seen anyone post previously about significant problem with the support tables not fitting their cutter. Did you do a search here on the forum to see if you could turn up any other threads? that would be the easiest way to see if anyone else had mentioned a similar problem here on the forum. The search box is in the upper top right corner of the forum screen.

Finally, anytime someone has a hardware problem like this the best way to get it taken care of is to contact the seller from whom you bought it. I am assuming that is Sherri at That's Scrap, Inc. since you have come to this forum. Sherri has always been very good to work with if you have any issues or problems. I would contact her by phone or email to discuss the issue you are seeing with your tables. Photos or videos are helpful for her to "see" what the issues are. Perhaps there was some issue in the set you got and she can best help you quickly resolve the problem. (If it wasn't Sherri, but one of the other distributors they too are always willing to work with the buyer to figure out the issue/problem and get it resolved.) Good luck.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby MCCS.LLP » November 14th, 2016, 10:24 pm

Thanks for the reply!
We did get our machine from "that's scrap" and Sherri is the one we talked to when deciding on this machine. I did send some pictures to support and did receive a response but it did not solve the problem. I will have to call later when I can. I was just checking if there was a similar problem with the tables. Must just have been a defective one. thanks again.

MCCS.LLP
MCCS.LLP

Postby MCCS.LLP » November 14th, 2016, 11:32 pm

I have submitted a couple of messages for the table issue.
Just been really busy during office hours. Will try to call when I can.
It looks like I might have received the black cat table instead of the Silver bullet table. would that make a difference?
The pictures I see at the Thyme Graphics site shows the black Cat with a table that looks exactly like the one that came with my machine, and the table they show with the Silver bullet looks different and is a smoke color not clear.

MCCS.LLP
MCCS.LLP

Postby Gigi » November 15th, 2016, 9:09 am

The Silver Bullet tables are clear here. I think Dawn has them made from a different source so that may explain the difference in the color.

It does occasionally happen that the wrong tables are shipped out and Sherri will make it right. You can also email her at info@silverbulletcutters.com. just tell her that you believe you received the wrong tables and that we have discussed it here. She is super busy right now but will get back to you just as soon as she can. I am in and out all day, but will try to give her a call as well.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to Silver Bullet Professional Series