I buy a Silver Bullet 24in Cutter

I buy a Silver Bullet 24in Cutter

Postby ArtessanoQP » June 10th, 2016, 6:32 pm

I have problems with the flash drive,
No video tutorials and manuals, Can you send me to my email the programs and videos please or an advice...
ArtessanoQP

Cutter: 24in cutter

Re: I buy a Silver Bullet 24in Cutter

Postby Gigi » June 11th, 2016, 1:07 am

Which dealer did you purchase your machine from? You would have received a letter at time of purchase that gives you a link to register for the learning center (tab above as well). There are videos there as well as videos here on the forum.

We are all here to help each other, but if you need additional support, I suggest you contact your dealer.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby ArtessanoQP » June 11th, 2016, 8:21 pm

Thanks , I'm from Guatemala and make here my purchase with a lady saved the machine kept for two years , she bought the machine in the United States and never use it.
The flash drive " USB" drive does not have any file that can be run , no videos or manuals.

I am using a translator of the web to try to communicate with you . I hope you can understand what I say .
ArtessanoQP

Cutter: 24in cutter

Postby Gigi » June 11th, 2016, 9:05 pm

Yes I understand. Unfortunately, whoever sold to you should have told you about thr policy on used machines: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=5580

The above link explains the used machine policy. We would also have to verify that your machine was purchased originally from an authorized dealer, as stated in the policy. You can contact Sherri directly at info@silverbulletcutters.com for additional information.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to Silver Bullet Professional Series