Cutting Machine Not Found PLEASE HELP!

Cutting Machine Not Found PLEASE HELP!

Postby KristenKhan » February 19th, 2016, 1:51 pm

I have cut with my machine quite a few times but have recently had to reset my computer. I reinstalled my SCAL and when I went to cut something today (needs to be done today!!!), it is saying that "Cutting Machine Not Found". I checked the USB to make sure it was plugged in. My machine is on. Connection is set to USB, Port is set to Auto Detect. I changed out my cord to be sure it wasn't a cord problem, that didn't work. I tried to cut from my husband's computer which we have done plenty of times, and I'm having the same issue there. Any further suggestions? I really need to get this job done by the end of the day, so I'm in panic mode! Thank you in advance!!!
KristenKhan

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Re: Cutting Machine Not Found PLEASE HELP!

Postby KristenKhan » February 19th, 2016, 1:57 pm

I got it to cut from my husband's computer after switching to a different port. However, I still have yet to get it to work from my computer. Any suggestions? THanks
KristenKhan

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Re: Cutting Machine Not Found PLEASE HELP!

Postby Gigi » February 19th, 2016, 11:19 pm

Try a machine reset and be sure you have the installed the latest drivers from SCAL (are you running the most updated version - oops - see that you reinstalled SCAL). Have you tried a different usb port on the computer. Some do go bad after awhile.

Since you have the port on auto detect, you can also go into your device manager and see which port it is in and then manually change the software to that port.

Sorry - my brain is still foggy from recuperating.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to Silver Bullet Professional Series