Canada Shipping

Canada Shipping

Postby Jenn » October 9th, 2015, 5:08 pm

Hi,
I am very interested in one of the Silver Bullet machines.
I have tried to email Sherri and I am not sure if they are actually being received, and vice versa if she has responded for whatever reason I am not able to find them, including my spam box. I spoke with Sherri very briefly over the phone but our time was cut short. It is hard for me to phone as it is costly on my cell phone.

As requested, I would like to know what the shipping would cost to Canada and approximately how long it takes to ship an order and receive an order from the time the order is placed.

I can be reached at scoobertsnax@hotmail.com or please PM me.
I have also tried to check the "Items for Sale" section and if anyone is interested in parting with their machine I would consider making them an offer.

I look forward to hearing from someone soon.
thank you so much - Jenn
Jenn

Cutter: Prospective Buyer

Re: Canada Shipping

Postby Gigi » October 9th, 2015, 6:02 pm

Sherri is the only one who can answer that question. I DO know that she can give you an estimate, but when they are ready to ship your machine they actually have to go to the post office, have it weighed to get the exact amount because of the currency exchange, come back and send a request for payment and then ship it. I do not want to guess on the shipping amount and give you an incorrect amount.

Sherri responds to every email and phone call she receives, so for whatever reason perhaps she has not received it. She will be back in the office on Monday.

As far as the machines listed for sale, the best thing to do is reply to each of them (or PM) as most are only checking their sale threads and will probably not see this one.

In most instances, Sherri ships the same day. Again I cannot speak to how long it takes to get to Canada. I don't know if it is hung up at the border or not, but she can respond to that.

I suggest you send her another email in the meantime since you still have questions.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Jenn » October 10th, 2015, 10:01 am

Hi Gigi,

Thank you for your reply, totally appreciate it!
I will try sending her another email.

have a great wknd
Jenn

Cutter: Prospective Buyer

Postby Gigi » October 10th, 2015, 10:23 am

You are welcome! You too!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster