Pause Button

Pause Button

Postby granof12 » April 30th, 2014, 8:01 pm

I can't get the pause button to go off. I turn off the machine and tried to reset. and I have turned it off and when it comes on line I try to press it again on line like the instructions say. But once it pops back on that is all that the machine will show me. It also make a thump sound.
granof12

Cutter: prospective buyer

Re: Pause Button

Postby Gigi » April 30th, 2014, 8:53 pm

Not sure why you are hitting the pause button or if that is what you are hitting. If you are setting your origin out of the cutting range of your machine you will get a pause because the machine cannot go further.

Can you explain a little more about what you are doing so we can figure it out.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Re: Pause Button

Postby KavonK » May 19th, 2016, 5:38 am

I didn't see her say she hit the pause button. The same thing happened to me. I have not used my machine for a while, due to illness. I got a new computer, hooked software and all up. I was re-calibrating to be sure my blade was in place on the material I was cutting. SB made the small cross cut, and I adjusted according online, with my arrows. Clicked NEXT, as it directs you to do, SB moved too far to the right so I wanted to adjust it to my custom paper size and was going to click the arrows and the machine was in PAUSE. DID NOT click anything or put the SB in Pause. Just setting the calibration to cut.
KavonK

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet Pro

Return to Silver Bullet Professional Series