6 imagimes on one page and it spits out the mat

6 imagimes on one page and it spits out the mat

Postby ckjmorgc » February 19th, 2013, 10:44 am

I am cutting 6 images on one page, my marks are there and i have hit the origin button but it still spits out the mat???? It cut 2 images great but not the 6. I have done everything the same. Please Help. Thanks, ckjmorgc
ckjmorgc

Cutter: silver bullet 13"

Re: 6 imagimes on one page and it spits out the mat

Postby Gigi » February 19th, 2013, 11:47 am

Do you have your mat all the way over to the right side of the machine? I am guessing you have your images out of range and that is why the mat is spitting out. Also be sure you don't have any stray images or lines outside of your registration marks as that can also throw it off. Keep us posted.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby newbiecat » February 19th, 2013, 3:18 pm

Hello
Would you be able to attach the file - use full editor then we could take a look and see if there is a problem with the file ?

if the mat is being spat out - that suggests that one of the images is too close to the end of the mat and the pinch wheels are loosing their grip on the mat ? You need at least 1 1/2" preferably more between the cutting line and the end of the mat to enable the pinch wheels to hold on

Pandora
newbiecat

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet

Postby Tyler » February 20th, 2013, 10:21 pm

Also make sure at you have enough room on your mat so that it doesn't come out from beneath the pinch wheels.

When you set the origin, make sure it is the bottom right in your case for doing a print and cut.
Tyler

Cutter: Silver Bullet 13"

Return to Silver Bullet Professional Series