Cutter not receiving cut files?

Cutter not receiving cut files?

Postby partyatyourdoor » June 28th, 2023, 5:46 pm

Hi, This morning my SB was cutting wonderfully, and then all of the sudden it just stopped cutting. The SCALPro6 was sending the data to the machine, but the machine would never start cutting the pattern. It was almost as if it wasn't receiving the information to cut.

I restarted the machine, restarted my computer, restarted SCALPro6, tried a different cord, and had SCAL forget my machine and then re-added it as the primary cutter.

The files cut perfectly on all 3 of the other SBs in the studio, just not this one.

Any suggestions?
partyatyourdoor

Cutter: Silver Bullet 24in

Re: Cutter not receiving cut files?

Postby yeld316 » July 22nd, 2023, 12:44 pm

I’m having the same issue! Please help.
yeld316

Cutter: Prospective Buyer

Postby partyatyourdoor » July 28th, 2023, 8:12 pm

We decided mine was a motor that overheated the motherboard. I luckily have access to some electrical engineers at my husbands work, and they were able to figure out the problem quickly. I had to get a replacement motor and motherboard and we are in the process of reassembling now. I HOPE this fixes it!
partyatyourdoor

Cutter: Silver Bullet 24in

Postby frede55 » September 22nd, 2023, 11:50 am

ok i am telling you few general things:

Blade and Blade Holder: Make sure that the blade and blade holder are securely in place.

Material Settings: Ensure that the material settings in SCALPro6 are correctly configured for the material you're trying to cut.

Firmware Update: Check if there's a firmware update available for your cutting machine.
Connection Ports: Double-check that the USB port on your computer and the port on your cutting machine are clean and free of debris.

Driver Update: Ensure that you have the latest driver for your cutting machine installed on your computer.
frede55

Cutter: prospective buyer

Postby riogirl71 » September 25th, 2023, 9:21 am

My computer fired and I have a new one where can I download the driver? Thank you
So many ideas... so little time!
riogirl71

Return to Silver Bullet Professional Series