The Crop is Over, Thank you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The Crop is Over, Thank you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby StephP » July 26th, 2011, 10:58 pm

Adding my thanks to everyone who worked so hard on the crop too! I loved all the challenges and the results :)
StephP

Postby Gigi » July 26th, 2011, 11:17 pm

One of the many things I loves was getting to know so many of you more through your creations. And I loved when we all shared the perceived failures (there were none, just in our own minds!!) and successes. I learned so much not only by what I did (or didn't do!), but by watching what others did.

I so appreciate everyone - the organizer(s), challenge creators, prize donors - participants, spectators - everyone. BRAVO to all!!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby CeCeCreates » July 27th, 2011, 6:42 am

Whizzy - You are too funny! Don't tame that kitty so much that she won't perform for you!
CeCeCreates

Cutter: Black Cat 13 inch

Postby CaseysAngel » July 27th, 2011, 6:36 pm

Sorry Ladies, My darn internet went downand didn't come back up until today!!!!!!!! What a crock I tell ya.LOL

Anyway, I didn't get the entries finished yesterday. When I got to karate their air was messed up and it was over 100 with the heat index outside and 89 in the building. I ended up having to pull my son out early and come home as I got sick from the heat. Good lord willing I WILL get them all done tonight and hopefully have winners for you by First thing in the morning if not sooner!!!!!!

Apparently I also need to go make the blog hop post again. I thought, was hoping , it went through before my internet crashed out but I don't think it did as I called Sheri and she didn't see it. So I'll go post that again now.

Hopefully I'm all fixed up now and ready to go. And you guys are so very welcome but honestly it's my pleasure to do these for us all!!!!!!!

Love ya'll
Christy
CaseysAngel

Postby Trisha » July 27th, 2011, 8:38 pm

CaseysAngel wrote:Sorry Ladies, My darn internet went downand didn't come back up until today!!!!!!!! What a crock I tell ya.LOL

Anyway, I didn't get the entries finished yesterday. When I got to karate their air was messed up and it was over 100 with the heat index outside and 89 in the building. I ended up having to pull my son out early and come home as I got sick from the heat. Good lord willing I WILL get them all done tonight and hopefully have winners for you by First thing in the morning if not sooner!!!!!!

Apparently I also need to go make the blog hop post again. I thought, was hoping , it went through before my internet crashed out but I don't think it did as I called Sheri and she didn't see it. So I'll go post that again now.

Hopefully I'm all fixed up now and ready to go. And you guys are so very welcome but honestly it's my pleasure to do these for us all!!!!!!!

Love ya'll
Christy

I sure hope you are feeling a bit better by now -- that heat is a killer!!

I'm in no particular hurry for the winners list myself. It isn't as though you are deliberately neglecting us. You DO have a life, after all. I don't think any of us would want to to miss it!

Doggone internet server problems are such a pain. They always go out on us when we think we really need them! Our service hasn't crashed on us very many times, but sometimes it is so very s-l-o-wwww! I sympathize, Sweetie! And I'm glad you get to pop back on once in a while! :)

Trisha
In God We STILL Trust
Trisha

Postby craftychris » July 27th, 2011, 9:11 pm

Thanks to Christy and everyone involved. This was my 1st crop and although I wasn't able to complete as many as I wanted. I was able to get a few done. I enjoyed all the challenges and still plan on doing some.
craftychris

Postby CaseysAngel » July 27th, 2011, 9:13 pm

I got them done FINALLY!!!!!!!!! YOu ladies were busy the last 24 hours.LOL

Our final count was 313 entries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, the way I'll do this is the same as always. I'll email the excel charts to 2 people besides me. Then I'll post and have someone, or someones lol, use random number generator to pick the numbers. Each person can win up to twice so after that we'll have to redraw if they win again!!!!!!!!!

So, it may take me a bit to get someone to pick the numbers (and the one picking the numbers won't have the list, hence why I won't pick them) and then I'll get the winners posted!!!!!!

Thank you Trisha for your kind words. Mine goes down OFTEN and when it does It takes them days to fix it usually That's what makes me angry. LOL

Take care guys!!
CaseysAngel

Previous

Return to Christmas in July