The Saga continues, Christmas Crop DUH number 2!!!!!!!!!

The Saga continues, Christmas Crop DUH number 2!!!!!!!!!

Postby CaseysAngel » July 14th, 2011, 6:12 am

Okay I am blaming all this on pregnancy brain because honestly I have no idea what the heck I am thinking anymore. Either that or I'm blaming it on Sheri's challenges because it's hers I keep screwing up (and that won't work because i'm going in order so her's are about the only ones I've done.)LOL

So, I spend days working on Sheri's Perpertual Calendar and if you notice I only uploaded the pages. WHY? Well because I bought the 8*10 frame just like I was suppose to but I made ALL the pages the full 8.5 by 11 so they don't fit in the frame!!!! It's a good thing the challenge was to only make TWO pages because my calendar is going to have to be bound now instead of in a stand up frame.LOL

If you guys just want to wait until I get through the challlenges I'll do all the screw ups for ya and let ya know what not to do!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
CaseysAngel

Re: The Saga continues, Christmas Crop DUH number 2!!!!!!!!!

Postby Thyme » July 14th, 2011, 7:01 am

Lol Christy!
Thyme

Postby Mary Kobe » July 14th, 2011, 7:33 am

LOL You are funny! I have had screw ups too! Partly because I get ahead of myself in what I am doing and what I am SUPPOSED to be doing in a challenge.

You can blame yours on pregnancy, but I am not sure what I am blaming mine on...OH, maybe it is my mother-in-law or my daughter's wedding...but someone has to to be blamed!
Mary Kobe

Postby CaseysAngel » July 14th, 2011, 7:47 am

I"d say a wedding and a MIL are DEFINATELY good excused for you honey!! Hang in there and remember we are pretty flexible with the challenges so just fix it and move on precious. I'm getting good at that myself.LOL
CaseysAngel

Postby Suzan » July 14th, 2011, 8:04 am

This is what I love so much about these challenges. Don't look at it as mistakes. You are using your inner creative design skills and creating what you see in the challenge. That's my excuses and I am sticking with it. I too have had challenges with the challenges. :banghead: :ROFLMBO:
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby LisaH » July 14th, 2011, 8:08 am

I have thrown away more paper/cardstock than I should have!! :banghead: I usually only have 1 bag of trash from my room every week or week and a half....weeeelllllllllllllllllll...I've emptied it 3 times since this crop began!!!! :whip: and I have the kitchen size trash can! :hide:
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby rachellann » July 14th, 2011, 8:50 am

It is perfectly ok to have screw ups I do and not sure who or what to blame, yesterday I tried to start working and the Migrane stoppedme so back to bed I went and onely came out of there for more meds, today I am really slow so I better get busy since I would like to get more projects done before I turn 50.
Helping where I can when I can.
Using a 24" Silver Bullet Pro and also have a 18" Cougar
rachellann

Cutter: 18 Cougar, 24"Silver Bullet

Postby CaseysAngel » July 14th, 2011, 8:53 am

you beter hurry then RAch you are down to three days.LOL
CaseysAngel

Postby Mary Kobe » July 14th, 2011, 12:26 pm

Rachel,

Too funny! I sympathize with you. I have had migraines off and on since Sunday. I finally got it under control last night.

As far as mistakes...my sister, who introduced me to scrapbooking told me, "There is no whining or crying in scrapbooking. There are no errors...you fix them and no one will know but you." (Unless you are like me and say, "here is what I did, but I messed up here and here, but you can't tell, can you?" LOL)

Lisa, I can relate. Even though I have worked every day this week, I have a whole trash can ready for trash day..which is MONDAY!

I am so ready for the weekend and wanting to scrap so bad....I took 2 hours out of my work day to create a file! LOL It is for a baby shower for a co-worker, so it is work related, right?
Mary Kobe

Postby CaseysAngel » July 14th, 2011, 12:28 pm

yep sounds work related to me.LOL
CaseysAngel

Return to Christmas in July