CHAT THREAD: Christmas Crop!!!!

Re: CHAT THREAD: Christmas Crop!!!!

Postby LisaH » July 8th, 2011, 9:45 pm

25th? I thought it was the 18th....
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby LisaH » July 8th, 2011, 9:54 pm

Oh, I know...I put the 18th on my calendar and that is the date my daughter will be coming home from vacation!!! yep, definitely getting old... :hide: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
LisaH

Postby CaseysAngel » July 8th, 2011, 10:06 pm

LOL yea the crop doesn't end until the 25th. I go to the doctor the 18th.LOL
CaseysAngel

Postby Mary Kobe » July 8th, 2011, 10:30 pm

I am so tired, I can't even open up the creative portion of my brain! I have tomorrow set aside for ME, unless I get a call from the "bridezilla" needing "one more thing that I thought of"!!! I still have many things to do for the wedding, but I am calling tomorrow ME DAY!
Mary Kobe

Postby CaseysAngel » July 8th, 2011, 10:32 pm

you go girl!!!!!!!!!!

I can't do anything. I just am to tired. I tried to at least read through the challenges and my brain isn't even comprehending that. I'm about to call it a night and start in again tomorrow night.LOL
CaseysAngel

Postby JeannetteC » July 8th, 2011, 10:34 pm

LisaH wrote:Oh, I know...I put the 18th on my calendar and that is the date my daughter will be coming home from vacation!!! yep, definitely getting old... :hide: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:

Not getting old! I was under the same impression not that long ago, because I remember thinking that the last Saturday/Sunday were a write off. I just searched and found the source of our confusion/memory. viewtopic.php?f=36&t=241 Initially, it was tentatively set to end on the 18th. I'm so glad it goes longer now!
JeannetteC

Postby CaseysAngel » July 8th, 2011, 10:38 pm

Yep the 18th didn't give enough time for all the challenges we had going on.LOL
CaseysAngel

Postby Gigi » July 8th, 2011, 11:07 pm

CaseysAngel wrote:Which ones of mine honey? I"ll be happy to email them to you.

The problem is the boards are bogging down. I was scared this might happen guys so we just have to keep trying. Gigi I would upload my files here but it isn't wanting to let me so hopefully 4shared will get there stuff together. If not I"ll just have to email them out. I barely got Cece's pictures and files to upload it took FOREVER. I think we are just overloading the server or something. Sherri may be ready to kill me by the time this crop is over.LOL

I could only get the matchbox - it just wouldn't reset to get any of the others and I tried - the file wouldn't even come up for the download.

I can try tomorrow when it's less busy.... thank you!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby StephP » July 8th, 2011, 11:18 pm

I'm working on Cece's box--downloaded it ok, and it's almost done. Nice job Cece!
StephP

Postby Phyllis » July 9th, 2011, 12:03 am

I just finished Penny's bag skirt. I'll get it posted tomorrow; I'm about ready for bed.
Phyllis

Postby luvthepaper » July 9th, 2011, 12:30 am

Oh my.
Someone around here really loves Christmas. I love these online crops but I just can't get into this one. It only stopped snowing around here a short while ago, then it rained straight for 6 weeks and we have only had decent temperatures here since July 1. I am not in the mood to celebrate Christmas in the least!! Summer rocks....... all 2 months of it. Christmas will have to wait for me! Have fun ladies. I am sitting this one out!
luvthepaper

Postby LisaH » July 9th, 2011, 7:50 am

JeannetteC wrote:
LisaH wrote:Oh, I know...I put the 18th on my calendar and that is the date my daughter will be coming home from vacation!!! yep, definitely getting old... :hide: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:

Not getting old! I was under the same impression not that long ago, because I remember thinking that the last Saturday/Sunday were a write off. I just searched and found the source of our confusion/memory. viewtopic.php?f=36&t=241 Initially, it was tentatively set to end on the 18th. I'm so glad it goes longer now!

Thank you Jeannette!!!!! I thought I must be losing it.... :hide: :ROFLMBO:
LisaH

Postby Retta » July 9th, 2011, 8:21 am

Luvthepaper - Hey - on my challenge, make it a summer one if you aren't ready to do Christmas. #27 can be made into another kind of overlay - the beach, BBQ, Fair, . . . Have fun with it.
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby CaseysAngel » July 9th, 2011, 11:12 am

luvthepaper wrote:Oh my.
Someone around here really loves Christmas. I love these online crops but I just can't get into this one. It only stopped snowing around here a short while ago, then it rained straight for 6 weeks and we have only had decent temperatures here since July 1. I am not in the mood to celebrate Christmas in the least!! Summer rocks....... all 2 months of it. Christmas will have to wait for me! Have fun ladies. I am sitting this one out!

Change them. Instead of making Christmas stuff make summer stuff using the same idea. So you'd make the box, decorate for summer instead of Christmas.

It won't work for all the challenges but it will for many!!!!!!
CaseysAngel

Postby CeCeCreates » July 9th, 2011, 11:32 am

StephP wrote:I'm working on Cece's box--downloaded it ok, and it's almost done. Nice job Cece!

Thanks Steph. Can't wait to see what you do with it!
CeCeCreates

Cutter: Black Cat 13 inch

Postby kathybessey » July 9th, 2011, 11:59 am

OK last night was a bomb for me, I was in bed by 9:00, going back to work this week, even on limited hours took a lot out of me. I have today, Sunday and Monday to work on some challenges and then surgery on the other hand. Hopefully next weekend I will be up to doing some more challenges LOL. Now to figure out where the heck to start! I love so many of these challenges!!! (Just can't do the one with the fuzzy paper :( )
kathybessey

Postby Mary Kobe » July 9th, 2011, 12:29 pm

I am working on Lisa's book. Lots of oops and dang its along the way! But I am getting there! My mom always told me that I was not good at following directions! LOL
Mary Kobe

Postby CeCeCreates » July 9th, 2011, 12:31 pm

Unfortunately, I am working on other obligations right now. I am being good, and not playing with the challenges. I am so tempted though!!!! I am looking to see if I can fit any of my obligations in a challenge or not. I am hoping so!
CeCeCreates

Cutter: Black Cat 13 inch

Postby CaseysAngel » July 9th, 2011, 12:39 pm

Kathy,

You can do it honey just use red felt paper, glitter paper , or whatever you have. You don't HAVE to use that I don't think. I haven't read it but usually you know how we substitute. I think the only one tha can't be is tylers
CaseysAngel

Postby beanie21787 » July 9th, 2011, 1:05 pm

luvthepaper wrote:Oh my.

I am also not in the Christmas Mood I will adapt things to what ever I want them for and if it is to Christmassy I just will move on to the next hummmm well that is if I ever have time to start. Right now all my stuff is packed up so it will not be happening right now!
beanie21787

Cutter: lynx 12

PreviousNext

Return to Christmas in July