SOLD! 24" Silver Bullet Professional - $600

SOLD! 24" Silver Bullet Professional - $600

Postby wjhoverson » June 8th, 2022, 5:16 pm

I have a VERY gently used 24" Silver Bullet Pro for sale. It comes with the rolling stand and tables. I also have the 15" Silver Bullet so this one has just been sitting in my craft room with a cover on it to keep the dust off. This machine was hardly used. Along with the blade holder, blades, test pen, power cables, etc., I will include the Quick Start Guide and My Personal Guide for tracking settings with different mediums. It is a great machine but I just don't have the need for both as my time is now being spent with my grandkids.

I would be happy to provide more photos if needed. Will ship the machine, tables and rolling stand at buyers expense. Provide your zip code and I will get a quote. Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by wjhoverson on June 15th, 2022, 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wjhoverson

Cutter: Cougar & Silver Bullet

Re: 24" Silver Bullet Professional - $600

Postby corey291 » June 13th, 2022, 7:21 pm

Hi:

I live in Maryland, 20772. How much would it cost, including shipping?
corey291

Cutter: Silver Bullet Professional 18 in

Postby wjhoverson » June 14th, 2022, 6:46 pm

It can be shipped Fed Ex for approx. $50. If it comes to more than that, I will cover the additional cost. So total cost, $650.

I don't know if you've had one of these machines, but they are awesome and I have had such a good experience with the owner Sherri.
wjhoverson

Cutter: Cougar & Silver Bullet

Postby corey291 » June 14th, 2022, 8:15 pm

I do indeed own a smaller silver bullet, so I'm definitely familiar with it. Mine has had issues with the motherboard, and I'm pretty sure it's shot, so I am looking forward to this one if it's in working order.

I'm prepared to pay you immediately. Please email me at gnagus@verizon.net ASAP so we can finalize everything. Thanks again.
corey291

Cutter: Silver Bullet Professional 18 in

Return to Items For sale