13" Silver Bullet Pro for sale - UK

13" Silver Bullet Pro for sale - UK

Postby Hazelnutsoup » April 15th, 2022, 11:47 am

Hi,

I would like to sell my very lightly used 13" Silver Bullet Pro in the UK. It's been in its box for over three years now, and should really be re-homed.

I've had it out to test it, and it works perfectly. It comes with an acrylic cutting table, but to be honest, I don't think the manufacturing quality is that good, and I personally found this to be more of a hinderance than a help.

This cost me over £550 new from Thyme Graphics in 2016 - I would like to sell it for £175 posted to mainland UK (PayPal Goods and Services preferred) or £150 cash on collection from Uxbridge in North West London.

If you're interested, please comment on this topic and/or shoot me a private message. Once we've established communications, we can exchange telephone numbers and take the conversation in to the real world! Pictures available by request.

Thanks for reading up to now,

Hazel
Hazelnutsoup

Cutter: Silver Bullet Pro 13"

Re: 13" Silver Bullet Pro for sale - UK

Postby Michael 4076 » May 6th, 2022, 2:29 pm

Hi Hazel, I am interested in your Silver Bullet, I have one that's not letting me change the fonts.
What is your best price for cash and I will collect it.
Many Thanks,
Michael
Michael 4076

Cutter: Silver Bullet 23"

Postby Hazelnutsoup » May 17th, 2022, 4:33 pm

Sorry its taken me so while to reply, I just had surgery.

If you're still interested, do me an email on russmoody1981@gmail.com and we can talk a price.
Hazelnutsoup

Cutter: Silver Bullet Pro 13"

Postby Gigi » May 17th, 2022, 9:49 pm

Michael - You have mentioned this before - that you have trouble changing the fonts. Can you please explain further? The Silver Bullet does not control the fonts - the software does. If you are having trouble changing fonts, you are going to have the same problem with another machine. It is a software issue - unless I am not understanding what you mean. I just want you to be happy with whatever avenue you take. And I want the seller to be happy too! :)
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to Items For sale