Silver bullet 24" with stand and accesories for sale

Silver bullet 24" with stand and accesories for sale

Postby WhiteHot » February 13th, 2020, 12:15 pm

I am selling my silver bullet with stand and a ton of accessories, many of which have never been used. the unit itself works perfectly. I've used it for contour cutting printed material for a few years now but I upgraded to a laser cutter last year and haven't used the bullet since. I kept it around for future etching and embossing but I haven't needed those functions so rather than let it collect dust I'll let it go.

Condition: One of the plexi arms that holds the table used for cutting on a mat was cracked but has been repaired and functions normally. Other than that the unit is in perfect condition.

Accessories: I've got them all. All the knife holders, the etching, pen, embossing attachments and a few cutting mats which have some wear on them from typical use.

Price: I'm asking 700.00 for all this. A bargain at twice the price!! Especially since this whole setup cost about 2000 when new.

I also have all the documentation. feel free to ask any questions you may have
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WhiteHot

Cutter: 24" silver bullet

Re: Silver bullet 24" with stand and accesories for sale

Postby WhiteHot » February 13th, 2020, 1:17 pm

Sorry I left out some info. If you're in the Long Island area and would like to see the cutter in person let me know.
WhiteHot

Postby mbrisita » March 8th, 2020, 4:27 pm

Hi, is this unit still available?
And are you located in Long Island, NY?
mbrisita

Cutter: Prospective Buyer

Postby WhiteHot » March 9th, 2020, 11:15 am

mbrisita, Yes the unit is available and I am located on long island. Long Beach to be exact. If you'd like, you can call my studio WhiteHot digital at 684-4160 area code 212 and ask for either Bryan or Scott and one of us can answer any questions you have.
WhiteHot

Postby Gigi » March 9th, 2020, 1:11 pm

Just a reminder that there is an optional used machine buyers plan that includes software and support that you might be interested in if you decide to purchase the machine as the software is not transferable. Good luck.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to Items For sale