24” professional series “Phoenix” silver bullet - UK -

24” professional series “Phoenix” silver bullet - UK -

Postby arrie » September 7th, 2019, 1:54 pm

Hi,
I’m looking for some advise please. I purchased a Phoenix professional series 24” silver bullet in the UK in 2012 and am hoping to sell it.
It was used for one year and has been in storage ever since. The website I bought it from doesn’t seem to exist anymore. Does anyone here know if this machine would still work with the latest Sure Cuts A Lot? My machine looks identical to the ones on the Silver Bullet website but I have no idea how far the hardware or software has moved on.
Also any ideas as to its value?
Many thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
arrie

Cutter: 24” professional

Re: 24” professional series “Phoenix” silver bullet - UK -

Postby Gigi » September 7th, 2019, 2:49 pm

You can look to see what other machines that are this size and age have sold for - if that helps.

And yes, the machine you have would work with the latest SCAL software as the drivers are built in for it. There are newer machines, but we have many people still using the original Silver Bullet with no issues whatsoever. My only concern is that it has been unused and in storage for maybe 6 years. These machines do not do well sitting idle - just like anything mechanical - they are meant to be used. So I would be sure that it works first.

Good luck.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Gigi » September 8th, 2019, 11:47 am

I am not sure I totally agree with you on the "support" issue. In this day and age, most of us are able to get support all over the world. And not to sound offensive, but it can be difficult when I get someone in a foreign country where we clearly have communication issues! At least with this machine, there is US support and it's in English which the majority of owners can speak. Rarely is there a time when "local support" is needed. Silver Bullet USA can still supply any materials for these machines and offer support as needed. And we are all happy to do that.

So although it may not be "as convenient" as when there was a distributor in the UK, the options remain for full support.

I just wanted to clarify that issue.

As far as an older machine, there are changes in the Silver Bullet Platinum that make it even more versatile, but the original machines are still workhorses and made to last a lifetime. There are only a few primary parts that could need replacement over the life of the machine and many do not even need that. And many business owners purchase additional used machines so they have backup when they have additional work.

Good luck.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Wenda » November 6th, 2019, 2:27 pm

Hello Arrie,

If your machine is still for sale, I would be interested in buying it. I am in the UK!
Wenda

Cutter: Silver Bullet 18"

Return to Items For sale