SOLD 24" Silver Bullet Pro with Accessories

SOLD 24" Silver Bullet Pro with Accessories

Postby jennilu33 » January 9th, 2018, 4:41 pm

SOLD I'm selling my 24" SB with additional accessories and the 24" tables. I bought this in anticipation of using it to expand my Etsy shop. I now have decided to go in a different direction with my business and no longer need the Silver Bullet. I didn't even have the chance to learn how to use it. :(

Here's a breakdown of what I'm including (and what I paid for it):

24" Silver Bullet Professional Series Die Cutter $1,199.00
Got To Have It All Package For Silver Bullet/ Black Cat $299.00
24" CougarTables $85.00
Shipping: $75.03
Total: $1658.03

I'm asking $1100.00 with Free Shipping. Please let me know if interested and if you have any questions!

******************************************************************************* For added reassurance, dealers are offering the below plan. I purchased my machine and accessories from Sherri Jensen and it will be packaged in it's original packaging.

‪"OPTIONAL PLAN FOR USED MACHINE ‬
‪For $150.00, anyone who has purchased a used machine (Black Cat or Silver Bullet) from someone who originally purchased from an authorized dealer **will now be treated as a new customer. They will be sent a welcome letter with the software code and access to our learning center for continued help and success. If there is any warranty left on the machine, they will be granted that as well. The machine must be received in fully functional condition. We still recommend shipping the machine in its original packaging and insuring the machine in transit to ensure that it retain its full value. ‬

‪We believe this will give additional security and peace of mind to those new users that are purchasing an authorized used machine in good working order."‬

‪**AUTHORIZED DEALERS ARE: ‬
‪Sherri Jensen at That's Scrap Inc (US)‬
‪Dawn Grantham at Thyme Machines (UK)‬
‪Jo Babic at Cutting Edge Craft (Australia)‬
Regards,
Jennifer Chase
Last edited by jennilu33 on February 20th, 2018, 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
jennilu33

Cutter: Silver Bullet 24"

Re: For Sale 24" Silver Bullet Pro with Accessories

Postby letyprico » February 9th, 2018, 11:43 am

Hello Jennifer,
Would you take $1000?
I'm very interested
letyprico

Cutter: silver bullet 15"

Postby jennilu33 » February 14th, 2018, 7:10 pm

Yes, I would take $1000. I'm so sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I have been out of town. Let me know if you are still interested.
Thanks so much,
Jennifer
jennilu33

Cutter: Silver Bullet 24"

Postby letyprico » February 15th, 2018, 2:56 pm

how long ago did you buy the cutter?
Can you email me at letyprico@yahoo.com I think that would be easier for me to check
Thanks
letyprico

Cutter: silver bullet 15"

Return to Items For sale