For Sale 13" Silver Bullet + Extras barely used

For Sale 13" Silver Bullet + Extras barely used

Postby crussell » November 9th, 2017, 6:48 pm

I am selling my 13" Silver Bullet Professional Series. I have not used it much (only a handful of times and for nothing other then vinyl ) as shortly after I was given a laser cutter and it superseded the Silver Bullet. It is in perfect shape and comes with the acrylic tables and the "Got to Have It" kit. you may need to get a new 60 degree knife as it has been used some and the large mat should be replaced but outside of that it's in perfect shape. I will also throw in a nice wood case for the accessories.

I have the original box, all manuals etc. The only thing missing is the actual bullet flash drive as I gave it as a gift.

I am asking $700 dollars (or reasonable offer) for everything and the buyer pays actual cost for shipping. any questions please contact me (Charles) here, on my email electronika.co@gmail.com or my phone 720-352-0910.

This was purchased new from Sheri at thatsscrap

I am a starving artist and am trying to fun additional tools.

Thanks for looking. I will answer any questions honestly and want to be fully upfront.
Last edited by crussell on November 10th, 2017, 1:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
crussell

Cutter: Silver Bullet 17"

Re: For Sale 17" Silver Bullet + Extras barely used

Postby MeFlick » November 9th, 2017, 7:31 pm

You need to correct the size of your machine. There was never a 17" SB (or any other cutter that I am aware of.) There are 13", 15", 18" and 24" SBs. I would assume that it is most like an 18" but you need to verify. You might also list general area of the country you would be shipping from so potential interested buyers know where to estimate shipping costs from. We also get international visitors who are interested in buying used machines. You might want to clarify if you are willing to do that or not. Usually requires a little extra work like filling out extra international shipping forms for example. Some are willing to mess with that, others are not.

Good luck with selling yours. I hope you can find it a good home. What kind of laser cutter did you get and what are you using it for compared to what you wanted to use the SB for? Just curious really. I'm a tech junkie so I am always curious as to what others are doing.
Last edited by MeFlick on November 10th, 2017, 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Re: For Sale 17" Silver Bullet + Extras barely used

Postby Gigi » November 9th, 2017, 8:03 pm

Thanks Melanie!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Re: For Sale 13" Silver Bullet + Extras barely used

Postby crussell » November 10th, 2017, 1:01 pm

I am pretty sure after your information it's a 13" inch unit as the sticker on the back is checked with "pro-13" but it measures 17" side to side of the interior. as far as shipping location the machine is located in Denver Colorado 80003 so hopefully that will help. I will ship anywhere. I also want to stress I am willing to entertain offers as well.

As far as the laser cutter I purchased a 90mw laser (off brand) but I have been cutting a great deal of plastics so it works better for me then the Silver Bullet. I really enjoyed my SB but when my art moved to more 3d work I needed to move to something that could cut thick plastics. I am selling mine because I want to get a 3d printer.

Thanks again for the advice.
crussell

Cutter: Silver Bullet 17"

Postby Gigi » November 10th, 2017, 1:41 pm

That would be right. The interior is wider than the actual cutting width of the machine. So it just means the cutting width is 13", but the space is wider to accommodate mats and give you a little flexibility. Thank you for clarifying.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby MeFlick » November 10th, 2017, 2:32 pm

Glad we clarified as there is a definite size difference in the cutting width of 13" versus 17" or 18". Those 4/5" in width makes a difference to some people depending upon what they want to cut. As well as the prices on the machines. Good luck with selling it. I would never hesitate to recommend a SB to anyone interested. I have a 3d printer at my house. Has seen some use, but need to get back to it and try again. I have too many toys and not enough time I am afraid! There is a used cutters for sale Facebook page if you don't get any bites here soon. If you do Facebook, I'm sure you can find it fairly easily. I don't do FB so can't give you a direct link.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Return to Items For sale