24" Silver Bullet SOLD

24" Silver Bullet SOLD

Postby sgaddison » May 10th, 2016, 12:28 pm

I have a 24" Silver Bullet for sale. I purchased from That's Scrap two years ago, so while it is no longer under warranty you can still purchase the optional plan for used machines for $150.00. I have used it to do some cutting (mainly cardstock) and thought I would use more for my business but not finding that I am needing as much as I originally anticipated. It has a few minor dings from moving it around, overall in very good shape. Mat needs to be recoated, but I have the original ReNu sheets to treat it. I am also throwing in the 24" tables, and the rolling stand. Asking $800. (Originally paid $1199.00 for machine, $98.00 for the rolling stand, and $85.00 for the tables).
Please message me if you are interested sgaddison@sbcglobal.net.
I will add actual shipping costs, once I figure out the cheapest and best way to ship.
Thanks!
Last edited by sgaddison on June 8th, 2016, 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
sgaddison

Cutter: silver bullet 24"

Re: 24" Silver Bullet for Sale

Postby MeFlick » May 10th, 2016, 3:00 pm

sgaddison - while I don't need your machine (have a SB and way too many other cutters) :oops: - I did want to note that it is usually helpful for the person looking to sell and the person looking to buy to know WHERE the machine would be shipped from and if you are willing to ship it outside of the country you reside in. While many here are in the USA, we have people come on the forum from all around the world so stating that information up front saves both you and the potential buyer some time if they know upfront. Good luck in finding a buyer. If you don't find one through the forum, there is a Facebook group for users to sell used machines through.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Re: 24" Silver Bullet for Sale

Postby sgaddison » May 10th, 2016, 3:25 pm

Thank you for the info MeFlick, I will be shipping from Pensacola, Fl.
sgaddison

Cutter: silver bullet 24"

Return to Items For sale