SOLD! 24" Silver Bullet, stand & tables reduced to $750 from

SOLD! 24" Silver Bullet, stand & tables reduced to $750 from

Postby Liisa Toms » March 8th, 2016, 6:45 pm

I purchased this machine from Sherri Jensen at That's Scrap, inc. 2 years ago. I really love this machine and wish that I could keep it. It was originally bought to be used in my scrapbooking store. Unfortunately the store was closed. It was used very little before being put into temp. controlled storage. I can no longer store it and need to sell it. The price of $900 reduced to $750 does not include shipping (to the USA only). I will charge actual shipping charges.

Included in the price of the machine is:

*The"Got to have it all" package worth $299,
*Rolling stand worth $98,
*Tables worth $85,
*An extra pinch wheel worth $22
*An extra replacement cutting strip worth $15.
All total with the machine a value of over $1700.

It does require that you purchase the SCAL design software to be used with the machine. I believe this cost approximately $50

You can also purchase from That's Scrap Inc. the Optional Plan For Used Machine Buyers for $150 with this plan you will be treated as a new customer with a welcome letter and access to the Silver Bullet learning center for continued help.

You can private message me or email me at tomsrus8@msn.com. I will try to respond a soon as possible.
Last edited by Liisa Toms on March 23rd, 2016, 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Liisa Toms

Cutter: Silver bullet

Re: 24" Silver Bullet with stand & tables $900+ Cost of Ship

Postby MeFlick » March 8th, 2016, 7:00 pm

Lisa - you somehow inadvertently got 3 of the same posts for the machine. I don't know that you can delete the duplicates by perhaps Gigi will be on at some point and can take care of it for you.

I also wanted to note that if they buy the optional plan for the Used Machine Buyer for the $150, I believe that that includes a new software PIN for SCAL as well so they would not need to purchase SCAL for $50 and then optional Plan for Used Machine Buyers for $150 (at least that is how I read the Optional Plan here: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=5580
However, since you say you bought the machine 2 years ago - the one thing that they won't have is any warranty left on the machine to transfer. However, it is still a great value for someone with the support tables, the rolling stand, "Got to have it all" package, and more thrown in. Good luck in selling it. Sorry you had to close your store.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby Liisa Toms » March 8th, 2016, 7:05 pm

Thank you for that info. You are right I could not figure out how to delete two of the posts. I hope the machine goes to someone who will use it. I really like this machine and wish I could keep it.
Liisa Toms

Cutter: Silver bullet

Postby Gigi » March 8th, 2016, 8:09 pm

I'm on it, Melanie - thank you. And welcome back. :)
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to Items For sale