Silver Bullet Pro for Sale

Silver Bullet Pro for Sale

Postby crafty-rowin » February 18th, 2015, 12:51 am

I purchased this cutter for my business and my business took a turn in a different direction, It's just not being used and I hate it sitting. I purchased it 8/28/14 with the get it all package and tables for it. I used it about 25 times and have had no issues. Selling for 1075.00 shipping included , this will ship from TN. I am original owner. If you have questions my email is cmrowin@yahoo.com
crafty-rowin

Cutter: silver bullet pro 24"

Re: Silver Bullet Pro for Sale

Postby MeFlick » February 18th, 2015, 10:00 am

Exactly where in TN are you?
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby crafty-rowin » February 19th, 2015, 1:27 am

Lawrenceburg and my husband works in Nashville , so if you are near by and interested you could pick it up there. I would knock off 75.00 if I didn't have to ship.
crafty-rowin

Cutter: silver bullet pro 24"

Postby MeFlick » February 19th, 2015, 9:19 am

Thanks for the reply. I live over in the Mountains of East TN. Don't really need another cutter myself - too many around here already (although not a SB but its predecessor and not the big one!) :lol: However, always willing to consider a "bargain". Was really looking to see if you might be "close by". Always on the lookout for a crafty friend in the area! ;) Hopefully someone will come along soon and see your offer that really needs and wants a machine. If not - I will keep an eye on the thread - you never know when I might have a weak moment. :lol:
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby CAM » February 27th, 2015, 12:31 pm

Hi
What width is the machine, and are there other pieces parts that go with it? I assume it is in good working order?
Thanks
CarolM
CAM

Cutter: Prospective Buyer

Postby Gigi » February 27th, 2015, 12:55 pm

She has the 24" machine. You might want to email her directly with the email she posted so your questions will be answered more quickly.

It you want more info on the Gotta have it all package you can see those details here http://thatsscrapinc.com/gottohaveitall.aspx

Hope that helps.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to Items For sale