24" Silver Bullet for Sale

24" Silver Bullet for Sale

Postby dmaxschu » January 15th, 2015, 7:18 am

Hi All,
I am reluctantly going to sell my 24" Silver Bullet Pro. I am the 2nd owner. It was only a month old when I got it. Originally purchased Sept 2013. I have spoken with Sherri and there is about 2 months left on the warranty. It is in like new condition. I used it mainly for heat transfers and wall lettering vinyl. My embroidery business has taken over and I recently purchased a 12 needle machine. It's HUGE! I just don't have the space for both so I have to let her go. It will come with 3 new blades...1 60 deg. 1 45 degree & a fabric blade and a detail blade holder. I have a 24 x 24 Commercial mat & a 5 pack of renew film that came with the machine I have never unrolled the mat. I will also include the embossing tool and etching tool. I have the SB Flash drive and all documentation and original shipping box. I am not on the forum much so if you're interested please contact me at dmaxschu@gmail.com. I'm asking $950 including shipping and insurance. Shipping from Arkansas zip 72921
Update: I just spoke with Sherri and she said anyone purchasing the cutter could contact her and she would sell you SCAL at cost and register you at the same time.
Happy Cutting!
Donna Schumaker
Last edited by dmaxschu on January 15th, 2015, 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dmaxschu

Cutter: Prospective Buyer

Re: 24" Silver Bullet for Sale

Postby MeFlick » January 15th, 2015, 8:58 am

Hi Donna. Sorry you feel the need to get rid of your SB. (But great its because your embroidery business has taken off!)

Couple of things to help you sell it perhaps - First - you might tell where it would be shipping from (just general area). 2nd - you reference that "SCAL 3 came with the machine but I am a MTC girl but not sure if the license is transferable at this point" - you might clarify which license you are talking about - "SCAL 3 (That came) with the machine or "MTC". If it helps any - you cannot transfer a license to either SCAL or MTC if it has already been registered to a user. However, if the SCAL 3 that came with the machine has not been licensed to either you or the original purchaser, you should be able to transfer that license (the same would be true for MTC - but I am assuming that since you said you area "MTC girl" - any MTC program that you have been using has already been licensed to you, and as noted - not transferable.)
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby dmaxschu » January 15th, 2015, 11:49 am

Thanks Meflick for the tips! I really hate to part with it, It is awesome! I did edit my post and removed the SCAL3 reference as I did register it and used it for a very short time. I thought I had read somewhere that if the machine was still under warranty the software could be transferred? May have been one of my up at 3 am moments! lol. Oh well, neither programs are very expensive and well worth the money.
Thanks again
dmaxschu

Postby MeFlick » January 15th, 2015, 2:46 pm

Glad to help. Good to see you update that it would ship from Ark and that Sherri has said anyone purchasing can get SCAL from her at cost and transfer ownership over on the machine. I do agree, that both SCAL and MTC are very inexpensive programs and both well worth their expense - especially when compared to other programs that cost substantially more than either of them! Good luck with the sell. I am sure someone will see the value in it. May take a little while what with it just being after Christmas - unless someone really wanted it for Christmas and Santa didn't deliver for them! ;)
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Postby Casmirct » January 21st, 2015, 12:22 am

Please text me or email me and let me know if you still have it and how much are you asking for it.

Thanks Cathy
casmirct@gmail.com
Casmirct

Cutter: Silver Bullet Pro

Postby MeFlick » January 21st, 2015, 7:30 am

Casmirct - The OP, Donna, asked to be emailed at the email address she provided in her original post (usually because they don't come back here to the forum regularly to check on inquires). She also listed her price for it there as well:

dmaxschu wrote:. . . if you're interested please contact me at dmaxschu@gmail.com. . . .I'm asking $950 including shipping and insurance. . . .
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Postby dmaxschu » January 21st, 2015, 8:51 am

Hi Cathy, Thanks for your interest. Sorry for the delay! I have sent you an email with all the info on the machine. If you have more questions please email me dmaxschu@gmail.com
Thanks
Donna
dmaxschu

Postby MeFlick » January 21st, 2015, 3:00 pm

Glad you came back to "check" on your post Donna. So many put one up for sale and then don't come back regularly to check on interest! Hopefully you all can work out a deal that works for both of you or someone else can take it off your hands. They will be getting a great machine.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Postby Jill4Design » January 29th, 2015, 8:18 pm

Hi, Donna!
Just wondering if your 24" Silver Bullet is still for sale.
Jill4Design

Postby Gigi » January 29th, 2015, 9:13 pm

She has not posted otherwise so please email her dmaxschu@gmail.com

Thanks and good luck!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby dmaxschu » February 5th, 2015, 4:42 am

Hi Jill4Design....yes my Silver Bullet is still available. Sorry it took me so long to respond to your post. I have pics I can send if you're still interested. Please email me at dmaxschu@gmail.com
Thanks
Donna
dmaxschu

Postby Jill4Design » February 7th, 2015, 2:43 pm

Hi, Donna!
Thank you for your response!
After measuring my workspace, I'm realizing that a 24" silver bullet, though it is a dream machine, is not going to fit. I'm going to have to go with a smaller model.
Your machine sounds like a great buy for somebody with more space!
Thanks,
Jill
Jill4Design

Postby Gigi » February 7th, 2015, 7:13 pm

Jill4Design Not to confuse the issue, but you can always put the 24" on a rolling cart as many have done.

Just an option......
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to Items For sale