24" Silver Bullet for Sale

24" Silver Bullet for Sale

Postby karenlyn » September 21st, 2014, 3:26 pm

Hi! I've got a 24" Silver Bullet for sale. Purchased in July of 2013 and it saw VERY little use-- it's practically new, and still under warranty. It still works beautifully, has been boxed up and waiting about 6 months for me to come to terms with the need to part with it. I decided to take my business in a different direction-- I'm doing more large-scale wall decals and needed a 48" machine to only cut vinyl. I REALLY want to keep it because it's so much fun, but my workshop is ridiculously small and I don't have room for it in addition to the 48" monster. Nor do I have time to play with it since having a baby this summer. Ack. :)

It has pretty much every accessory the SB comes with-- I got the "Got to Have it All" package when I bought my SB. Apparently I didn't actually "need to have it all", since most of it went unused. So it'll come with the rolling stand, the acrylic tables, embossing mat and blades, extra sticky mat, large regular mat in pretty new condition, and all kinds of goodies. Click blade holder, extra blades... tons of stuff. I can make a list for whoever's interested.

Get in touch if you're interested. Got all the documents and good stuff. Make me an offer! :)
karenlyn

Cutter: Prospective Buyer

Re: 24" Silver Bullet for Sale

Postby texcycle » September 22nd, 2014, 5:40 am

Interested. Email: textilerecycler@yahoo.com
texcycle

Cutter: prospective buyer

Postby Elizabeth » September 22nd, 2014, 11:49 am

Congrats on the baby! What a terrific reason to have less time to craft!
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby karenlyn » September 24th, 2014, 7:22 pm

Thank you! He's ridiculously cute but seriously time-consuming. :)

Emailed you, texcycle.
karenlyn

Postby Gigi » September 24th, 2014, 8:09 pm

karenlyn wrote:Thank you! He's ridiculously cute but seriously time-consuming. :)

They have a way of controlling every free second you have - but as you have learned - they are sooooooooo worth it!!
Enjoy!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Merz » September 28th, 2014, 3:54 pm

Hi... Do you still have the Silver Bullet for sale?
Merz

Postby MeFlick » September 29th, 2014, 8:46 pm

Merz wrote:Hi... Do you still have the Silver Bullet for sale?

You might want to try and email and see. I suspect that with a new baby and no time to craft, she probably won't be on the forum much either. She did provided an email to make contact with above. Good luck on finding a machine! Hopefully you two can work out a deal if it has not been sold yet.
Last edited by MeFlick on October 1st, 2014, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby Angel135612 » September 30th, 2014, 7:13 pm

The email address listed in the second post is from someone that is interested in the machine, NOT selling the machine. The names on the post are different. The seller last visited the forum on Sep 25th of this year. But since she has not replied to this thread, not sure if she knows someone is interested in her machine or not.
Diane in Colorado Springs
The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
Angel135612

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby Gigi » September 30th, 2014, 7:33 pm

I PM'd her two days ago and let her know. It is still in my outbox so had not been read. Will PM again since she gets email notification.

Thanks everyone.

Gigi
Gigi

Postby mekb55 » October 1st, 2014, 10:54 am

Dear Karenlyn,

First of all, congratulations on your new baby!! I am at the 'other end', my babies are all grown now and although many people will tell you to enjoy your children while they're young I do still remember how wrapped up & busy I was back in 'the day' but please take heed because what they're telling you is SO true!!! It seems like all of a sudden you turn around and your 'baby' is moving out to start a life/family of their own. Anyway, I am now at a point in my life where I am trying to fill the time and even though I still consider myself fairly young I'm disabled and so trying to find things I can still do is incredibly difficult until I found Pinterest and was consumed with ideas!! Anyway, to get to the point I would be EXTREMELY interested in possibly purchasing your machine, etc. If you could please leave a post on here as to whether or not you have sent me an e-mail I'd appreciate it as my e-mail tends to get quite overrun plus I have a tendency not to check it very often...guess I'm still a little 'old fashioned'...lol!! My e-mail address is mekb55@gmail.com. Thank you SO much and best of luck with your little one <3
mekb55

Postby texcycle » October 1st, 2014, 1:59 pm

I was the first to contact her to purchase it. Last I heard from her, she was going to give me a shipping cost. I know we are all chomping at the bit.... hopefully I will hear something soon.
texcycle

Postby karenlyn » October 1st, 2014, 6:28 pm

Hi everyone! No, the machine isn't sold yet, so I'm still accepting offers for it-- chance at first refusal going to texcycle, of course, since she contacted me first. Anybody who wants to email me directly can do so at yay.ksimpson@gmail.com
karenlyn

Postby rknorman » November 13th, 2014, 3:59 pm

I am interested in your machine. I have emailed several times with no response. Could you let me know if it is still available & what price you are wanting for it?
Thanks so much. looking forward to your response.
rknorman3@yahoo.com
rknorman

Postby Gigi » November 13th, 2014, 4:20 pm

I have also emailed and PM'd her to be sure everything is ok with no response. Sherri just tried the phone number and it is not in service.

We have tried every way to contact her and can only assume that this machine is no longer available and hope that she and the baby are alright. If we hear anything further we will update this post.

Thank you to those of you who have reached out and asked out of concern.

Gigi
Gigi

Re: 24" Silver Bullet for Sale -SOLD

Postby tamaraissocial » December 5th, 2014, 8:52 pm

Hey folks,

I came across this thread and wanted to let you all know that I have a 24" Silver Bullet for sale as well! The machine is in perfect condition, has only been used a few times and still includes all of it's original packing materials.

I purchased the machine last November along with the "Got To Have It All" package and table as listed below:

24" Silver Bullet Professional Series... $1,199
Got To Have It All... $299
24" Silver Bullet Tables... $85
Shipping & Handling $69.88
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Total $1,652.88

I am a professional graphic designer and purchased the machine for a few side projects that I was never able to make the enough time for. That said, I was very impressed with the machine's performance during the little use that it did get.

Since everything is in pristine condition, I am asking $1,050 plus shipping. If you are interested, you can email me at tamara@socialdesignhouse.com. I plan to put the machine for sale online this weekend but wanted to give the creatives on this forum a chance first.

Thanks so much and please let me know if you have any questions at all!

Tamara
tamaraissocial

Postby tamaraissocial » December 14th, 2014, 10:50 am

Thanks to everyone that expressed an interest in the Silver Bullet. The machine has been sold. Best of luck to you all in your search!

Tamara
tamaraissocial

Return to Items For sale