Selling my Silver Bullet 24"

Selling my Silver Bullet 24"

Postby HDinAZ » November 28th, 2017, 7:51 am

I've finished all the projects on my to-do list and I have no new ones, so I've decided to sell this wonderful cutter. If you'd like to see some of the things I've done, check my postings (HDinAZ) and you'll get an idea of the capabilities of this machine. I've even cut stained glass with it, but that hasn't been posted because I used an unorthodox method to do that. I purchased the SB from Sherri at That's Scrap, Inc. in January, 2014, so the warranty is off. (I never had to make use of it) I put the cutter about 20 feet from my computer and use a long powered USB cord to communicate from my computer (works without a problem!) I'll include the USB powered cord and my various cutting blades. I've done *all* my cutting with the DETAIL BLADE exclusively. Here's one example:

This is shipping from Arizona. I'm asking $750 plus shipping (about $80) USA sale only and PayPal only. It's an amazing cutter!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HDinAZ

Cutter: Silver Bullet 24"

Re: Selling my Silver Bullet 24"

Postby HDinAZ » November 30th, 2017, 5:12 pm

I need to add a few notes to this posting:

1) I still have the original shipping carton and the Styrofoam end packing materials for shipping.

2) I'm including various cutter heads and blades and cutting mats. (note: I use mostly the LIGHT TACK
mats
from Cricut since they release the paper at lot easier. Sometimes I used the 24" mat which came with
the Silver Bullet.)

3) I'm also including the embossing tool, the engraving tool, the piercing tool, the pen tool, and many
blades.

4) I also have many, many designs which I'll put on a DVD and send along with the cutter.

5) I'll consider all reasonable offers.
HDinAZ

Postby Gigi » December 1st, 2017, 2:29 am

I for one am going to miss seeing your work - it has been fabulous. If I needed another machine I would buy it just to get your designs on DVD!!

I wish you the best. Thank you for sharing all that you have.Your work has been enjoyed by many of us.

Take care.
Silver Bullet Admin
Silver Bullet Tech Support

http://craftingcrumbs.blogspot.com

Happily using an 18" Silver Bullet Pro
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby HDinAZ » December 1st, 2017, 4:22 pm

What a nice compliment, Gigi! I have enjoyed seeing all the efforts of others here also and I'll miss using the Silver Bullet, but it's better that someone use it rather than have it sit on a shelf gathering dust.
HDinAZ

Postby Gigi » December 1st, 2017, 6:38 pm

I totally agree with you - it is too good to be gathering dust - I am just sad to miss your work. :(

Would love it if you would check in and let us know what you are up to. Your creativity has spurred me on to try new things and break out of my comfort zone. Thank you!
Silver Bullet Admin

Gigi

Postby HDinAZ » December 1st, 2017, 8:40 pm

Inspiration is an amazing thing, isn't it? I, too, received many of my ideas from ideas others had. I never did finish a design change to the Silver Bullet to score stained glass. I wanted to add a second solenoid to the first one (which came with the machine) to put enough down pressure on the scoring roller, but never got that far. I did, however, score stained glass by adding some pressure with my hand, but that is a dangerous proposition that's best left alone. (this machine is powerful... and FAST!... so keep the fingers OUT!) I tried to find a picture of the pieces of stained glass which I cut (a rolling wave pattern), but they don't seem to be here anymore. I figured the modified machine would be great for cutting mosaic pieces since they are all straight cuts...

Here's a pic of my Christmas 2107 card (my last)..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HDinAZ

Postby Gigi » December 2nd, 2017, 12:32 am

WOW! That is spectacular! Thank you so much for sharing that.

The stained glass cutting sounds like a scary proposition when you got your hands into it - yikes! You definitely pushed the machine to its limits in many ways.

Thanks again for all you have taught us. Merry Christmas to you too!
Silver Bullet Admin

Gigi

Postby paveman » December 4th, 2017, 11:18 pm

Hi! I'm very interested in purchasing your 24" cutter. You can e-mail me at bwvail@yahoo.com - your work is amazing! Thanks!
paveman

Cutter: Prospective Buyer

Return to Items For sale