Ladies, we have a HEARTBEAT! ADDED Ultra sound pictures pg 2

Re: Ladies, we have a HEARTBEAT! ADDED Ultra sound pictures

Postby Elizabeth » July 20th, 2011, 8:24 pm

Christy, that would be awesome! I'm sure you will keep us posted. I am extra excited now!
Suzan, if you come to New Hampshire, I will teach you to knit!
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby MeFlick » July 20th, 2011, 8:28 pm

Congratulations Christy - awesome news! So happy for you, baby and family. Will continue to pray for a good long healthy pregnancy through the end of February.

What do you mean, no crops in February? You just said C-section isn't scheduled to be done until the very end of February!! LOL Geezh!!! :ROFLMBO: Maybe you should have blocked off March instead!! LOL

:idea:
You need to be getting that cougar machine and your laptop a table that pulls over across your bed should you be put on bed rest! LOL - just have Casey "cut out" the belly spot! LOL

I'm so glad everything looked great for you today. Take it one day at a time and leave it in God's hands and stop worrying about those things that you can't change. What has been done - has been done (and for your health remember!) so get off the internet! God bless.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby iggylover » July 20th, 2011, 8:52 pm

OhMyGoodness!!! Congratulations Christy!

I am SO happy for you and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that everything will go well and smoothly for you and 'Bluebird'. :D

You just focus on the good and happy, quit looking for trouble... ;) Big cyber-hugs to you honey.

Jeanette/iggy
iggylover

Postby CaseysAngel » July 20th, 2011, 9:05 pm

IGGY!!!!!!!!!! Hi precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy to see ya babydoll!!!!!!!!!

You are right me flick (OMG I can't remember your name at the moment I am so sorry) and I am trying.

Humm I COULD possibly swing something in February but I"m scared of going into labor early and I don't want to let everyone down.LOL
CaseysAngel

Postby Angel135612 » July 21st, 2011, 10:12 am

Christy, I don't think any one here would be felt let down, if you did schedule a crop in Feb, and then had to cancel because you gave birth. I would suspect that someone else would step in and take over, or it could be postponed, or even extended until things settled down for you. (If it already started, just add more time until you could get back to it and award the prizes, if there were any).

Maybe it could even be a Baby crop.. all things for baby. LOL
Diane in Colorado Springs
The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
Angel135612

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby Gigi » July 21st, 2011, 10:48 am

Well said, Diane!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby MeFlick » July 21st, 2011, 11:52 am

CaseysAngel wrote: . . .
You are right me flick (OMG I can't remember your name at the moment I am so sorry) and I am trying.

Humm I COULD possibly swing something in February but I"m scared of going into labor early and I don't want to let everyone down.LOL

:D - Hey Christy, I really was teasing about the crop in February you crazy girl!! There would be no letting anyone down! LOL If I already had 3 children and everyone else you are always helping where you live and found my self pregnant with #4 and dealing with the possibility of preterm labor and such issues - there is no way I would be doing a Crop in February (or anytime between now and then! LOL) But then - i'm not super woman like you! :D I have enough trouble keeping up with just my two teenagers! LOL

I hope you enjoy this pregnancy and don't stress about it or us! We want a healthy and happy Christy and Baby in time for Spring!
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby Lindacrew4 » July 23rd, 2011, 12:46 pm

Oh My God!
Christy, congrats, so happy to hear this news, when I get back home I will be talking to you.
As usaul I am late hearing all the info.
Lindacrew4

Cutter: 13" cougar

Postby corwins » July 23rd, 2011, 2:52 pm

When are you going home?????????????????????
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt by the heart. Helen Keller

http://www.mycardspot.blogspot.com
corwins

Cutter: Black Cat Cougar 13"

Postby CeCeCreates » July 23rd, 2011, 3:25 pm

Christy, I hope you know that if all possible, we are going to spoil this new baby of yours!
CeCeCreates

Cutter: Black Cat 13 inch

Postby scrappinwithz » July 23rd, 2011, 3:48 pm

Ok Christy do I have to come over and get on to you. I told you to quit looking that stuff up on the internet!!!! Ladies you haven't seen her in person I would swear that she is havin twins!!! I have friends that are due in November that aren't showing as much as Christy is!!! I love it and unlike many of you I will actually get to see the baby!!! Can't wait!!! I have two new friends now name Allie and Abbie and I love them. Especially after they tried to figure out how old I am...lol. That was funny!! Love ya Christy now get off of the internet you are only allowed to be here and your blog!!
Z
Cutting with a 24" Black Cat Cougar "Betty"
Check out my blog http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com
scrappinwithz

Postby CaseysAngel » July 23rd, 2011, 8:50 pm

aww you guys are to sweet. I will have to webcam the baby so you can all see and watch bluebird grow!!!!!!

I am NOT having twins Z.LOL They say you show faster with every baby and I suppose that's a little true but I tell you I had some of that before .LOL

The girls had a BLAST with you!!!!! Abby is so dying for copics now it isn't funny. I told her to get a job.LOL

I haven't looked anything up lately. I'm trying not to. I do have a list of questions as long as my arm to ask the doctor next time though.LOL
CaseysAngel

Postby PennyDuncan » July 23rd, 2011, 11:24 pm

That's it...rub it in Z........ ;P
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby CaseysAngel » July 23rd, 2011, 11:28 pm

PennyDuncan wrote:That's it...rub it in Z........ ;P

don't worry I am sure you will get to see the baby to!!! It may takeme that long to get to you.LOL
CaseysAngel

Postby PennyDuncan » July 23rd, 2011, 11:30 pm

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh ME!!!! LOL!!! Haha Haha Haha!!! :)
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby scrappinwithz » July 27th, 2011, 10:57 pm

Yep Penny mabye Christy and Bluebird and I can take a road trip to you. You really are not that far from us.
Z
Cutting with a 24" Black Cat Cougar "Betty"
Check out my blog http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com
scrappinwithz

Postby CaseysAngel » July 27th, 2011, 11:23 pm

scrappinwithz wrote:Yep Penny mabye Christy and Bluebird and I can take a road trip to you. You really are not that far from us.
Z

Okay but you gotta leave the top up if we are taking the baby hot rod. :ROFLMBO:
CaseysAngel

Postby kim » July 29th, 2011, 11:18 am

Hey Christy....just want to remind you to get your rest. It is your body telling you that you need to rest now, because when the baby arrives, you won't get any. I am SO TICKLED that everything is going so well. I showed early in my pregnance, but I didn't mind. Plan, non't plan for crops or anything else. Just remember that everything changes and so do plans. Just don't stress about it. Hey, if you planned a crop and couldn't make it because the baby came or something, you would have the happiest bunch of people. We care more for you and the baby than a crop! Silly Thing!!
If you were sitting next to me, I would swat your hand for even worrying over such a thing.
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Postby CaseysAngel » July 29th, 2011, 12:16 pm

aww you guys are so sweet!!!!!!! I know you all would understand but I would still feel horrible. We'll see though. We have events through the end of the year so we'll see what we are all ready for after that. By then we may all need a break with the holidays having just hit us.LOL
CaseysAngel

Postby Trisha » August 8th, 2011, 7:44 pm

I love seeing the pics, Christy! I am so happy you will be having a new arrival in the family -- so very glad you and Bluebird are doing okay. That little nickname is so cute! Hang in there, Sweetie, and get your rest.....yada yada yada...cut down on the internet research...let the doctors do that!....and lean not on your own understanding, Sweetheart. Greater is He who is in you than -- you know who! You can count on it! You know He loves you, and so do we!

Trisha
In God We STILL Trust
Trisha

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic