Hi from KathyBessey

Hi from KathyBessey

Postby kathybessey » June 4th, 2014, 11:48 am

Was looking for some information for a friend that purchased an 18" SB from Sheri and thought I would say hello. I miss you all so very much. I am doing a lot of custom shirts (bling and HTV) along with other items to help support myself and my son Aiden. We are still waiting for trial to start on the murder of my precious grandson Joey ( www.justiceforjoeygraham.weebly.com ) and dealing with the day to day struggles that Aiden has to endure with his many problems. We thought we were dealing with Autism but after evaluations by experts it has been determined that underneath PTSD, severe anxiety, mood disorder, learning disabilities, fine motor disabilities, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Spectrum and a few other issues he has at least one psychosis and believe that Joey's murder was his psychological break.

I miss the days of fun bantering and conversations with you all and hope that you all are doing well. My thoughts are always with you all and hope to some day maybe catch up with some of you again.

Feel free to find me on Facebook -- Kathy Bessey (or it might be Kathy Stinnett Bessey) or email me at kathybessey@gmail.com

HUGS and Love to all

Kathy
kathybessey

Re: Hi from KathyBessey

Postby newbiecat » June 4th, 2014, 2:38 pm

Oh Kathy ! Where to even start.......my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you find a way to deal with this difficult time

warm thoughts from a very windy rainy London, UK

Pandora
newbiecat

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet

Postby MeFlick » June 4th, 2014, 7:14 pm

Kathy - I am so glad to see you stop by for just a moment. I have often thought of you and wondered how you and your young Aiden and family were doing. I am sorry that you have not yet had justice for Joey. I will continue to say prayers for you all. You definitely have a lot on your plate. I don't do Facebook I am afraid - but I hope you know you have a slew of friends here on the forums if you ever need to "check out" with us for just a little while! I am glad you are able to do some shirts to help you with your expenses! Let us know if there is anything you need to help you stay creative! God Bless.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby kim » June 5th, 2014, 10:54 am

Life does that to us....keeps us busy and on our toes. Sounds like you got more than your share though. Prayers for you and your family.....can't imagine the horror you are going through. Poor Aiden.....he's in my prayers too.
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Postby kmmhug » June 5th, 2014, 12:58 pm

I am so glad you popped in and gave us an update. I think of and pray for you often.
Kathy
kmmhug

Cutter: Cougar 18" Cameo

Postby Elizabeth » June 10th, 2014, 8:10 am

I, too, think of you often, Kathy. Hugs back at you and Aiden!
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Return to Off Topic