New tablet - Whoa!

New tablet - Whoa!

Postby pigtailpat » January 13th, 2014, 9:58 pm

I had been working with a broken tablet for eons. Over a year I would say. I had a Intuous 2 tablet, the one that was 4 x 5. This goes back to like 1997 or so. Yeah, that long. The pen's side click finally broke after so much use. I tried to find a new pen, as I didn't want to give up my tablet - it fit so great on my desk. I just didn't want to give it up. But finally my hands became so worn out from the constant switching from pen to mouse (to get the click - as the pen had none due to the missing clicker). I had to get it replaced.

And WHOA, if you wait 4 generations to replace a tablet, it is like relearning everything. Now I have to relearn the fact that the pen has the clicker back so I don't need to reach for a mouse. sigh......I do have to get a more compact keyboard now, as this tablet is larger than my 4 x 5 original one. AND I went with the small version! No need for any larger.

If anyone has the intuous pro, is it possible to have touch and pen run simultaneously? I went with pro because I wanted top of the line in affordable. I really wanted cintque....and suzan I know you have one......but sigh....it it just out of my range of possibility........

Thanks.....

Pat
New owner of an 18" cougar and the gazelle...still a newbie at the cougar and will soon explore it............
pigtailpat

Re: New tablet - Whoa!

Postby Retta » January 14th, 2014, 1:11 am

If I know what you mean??? I use to with Vista but not since I got Windows 7. I would like to know also.
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Return to Off Topic